OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy you guys cant shut the hell up about the ****in Lakers...

Like Bruh... they've been eliminated for weeks..

They can’t shut up or do y’all make it a habit to point out your ship from last year and the shoulda woulda coulda if everyone on the Lakers roster apparently wasn’t hurt

ems biggie.jpg

Embiid played terribly in the 2nd half of game 4.
I wonder if that was just a one off, abnormal game or if he’s finally feeling the impact of that knee injury.

Anyways go Hawks

That ala crew still at it. Sad situation to be in. :lol: :lol: :lol:

still hoping for a clippers/nets finals.

if kawhi is done, suns/nets.

Crazy you guys cant shut the hell up about the ****in Lakers...

Like Bruh... they've been eliminated for weeks..
Talk to their fans, I’m just pointing out the pattern I see from the ones complaining the most and it’s interesting…Tell em stop crying in here and we won’t have to speak bout the squad in LA that’s currently eliminated 🤷🏾‍♂️

I mean a super quick search with the complaining keywords yielded these posts…It’s a pattern of fans of a certain team and a player on said team but do with this data as you wish …Just funny to sit back and watch certain folks cry knowing the reason behind it :lol: :smh: , then have the nerve to call out ALA for downplaying last seasons champ

This is some of the worst playoffs in long time.
Worst playoffs of all time
And you guys know the drill.

Only way people would give this season an asterisk is if Lebron and the lakers won :rofl: :smh:
There's been like 5 good games. 2 of them just happened to be on back to back days. I mean we really didn't even get a good game in this series until game 5. Majority of these playoff games have been scientifically buns. You can't argue with science
This comment aged like milk. I guess you like watching injury riddle teams limp their way to the finish.
That's 🎩🎩🎩
Playoffs a joke with all the star injuries and now CP3 in Covid Protocol.
Yea……this years asterisk should be just as big as last year. Terrible.
Hell even if Lebron would’ve won it would’ve been an asterisk due to all these injuries.

This is some of the worst playoffs in long time.
Worst playoffs of all time
And you guys know the drill.

Only way people would give this season an asterisk is if Lebron and the lakers won :rofl: :smh:
There's been like 5 good games. 2 of them just happened to be on back to back days. I mean we really didn't even get a good game in this series until game 5. Majority of these playoff games have been scientifically buns. You can't argue with science
This comment aged like milk. I guess you like watching injury riddle teams limp their way to the finish.
That's 🎩🎩🎩
Playoffs a joke with all the star injuries and now CP3 in Covid Protocol.
Yea……this years asterisk should be just as big as last year. Terrible.
Hell even if Lebron would’ve won it would’ve been an asterisk due to all these injuries.
This playoffs might be spurs vs pistons boring gah damn.
Devin booker mexican so im only rooting for him to win.
Playoffs def gonna be boring now with No Lebby, Dame, or Curry
Playoffs so boring and lame without the Lakers.

Utah is temporarily America's team as they face the Paper Clipps.

Are you one of Adam silver's burner accounts?

The shortest off-season in North American Sports history followed by a condensed schedule and the most injuries to star players in the history of the playoffs are coincidental no matter how you try to spin it.

"They're just so happened to be 8 freak injuries. Nothing the league could have done 🤷🏿‍♂️"
Sprained ankles and groin injuries aren’t freak injuries, man. Embiid missing time for his knee will probably be a thing every year of his career. Schedule didn’t help, but it’s not the sole reason dudes missed time.

Talk to their fans, I’m just pointing out the pattern I see from the ones complaining the most and it’s interesting…Tell em stop crying in here and we won’t have to speak bout the squad in LA that’s currently eliminated 🤷🏾‍♂️

I mean a super quick search with the complaining keywords yielded these posts…It’s a pattern of fans of a certain team and a player on said team but do with this data as you wish …Just funny to sit back and watch certain folks cry knowing the reason behind it :lol: :smh: , then have the nerve to call out ALA for downplaying last seasons champ
What did my post have to do with the Lakers? :lol: This year's playoffs hasn't been great. It just so happens that the people tryna downplay last year's playoffs are acting like this season is all gravy. Post Malika's tweet about all the injuries. I guess she must be a Laker fan too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom