OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
should've known better than to put any trust into the hawks :lol: this **** a wrap

Just can’t see them making a significant run tonight cause hawks really just gotta hope they miss cause nothing is slowing Philly down on offense

Just can’t see them making a significant run tonight cause hawks really just gotta hope they miss cause nothing is slowing Philly down on offense
Deficit is probably too much to overcome on the road, but we didn't do our self any favors shooting terribly from 3.

Atlanta has been generating fine looks with Trae on the court they’re just not going. No different from the Atlanta games. 3rd straight game they’ve gone down by 20.

I’d just run Trae PnR as high as possible, as soon as he crosses halfcourt at the logo & let him walk into 3s. They’ve done that 3x the entire series.

On the other end they got two stops when Gallo was the primary on Embiid because they didn’t let Embiid go 1on1. I was hoping Nate didn’t fall for the fools gold last game but no one man can guard Embiid straight up.

Double and make them beat you that way.

Atlanta has been generating fine looks with Trae on the court they’re just not going. No different from the Atlanta games. 3rd straight game they’ve gone down by 20.

I’d just run Trae PnR as high as possible, as soon as he crosses halfcourt at the logo & let him walk into 3s. They’ve done that 3x the entire series.

On the other end they got two stops when Gallo was the primary on Embiid because they didn’t let Embiid go 1on1. I was hoping Nate didn’t fall for the fools gold last game but no one man can guard Embiid straight up.

Double and make them beat you that way.

Interesting… you think they should just go run and gun with a small ball lineup (Gallo at the 5?)?

They’re not stopping Embiid anyways. Might as well just try to out score them. Just double Embiid every time and force someone else to make shots. Can’t give up easy dunks and cuts though (way easier said than done).

Seth and Thybulle have hit 5 threes so far. That’s the big difference.

I didn't get a chance to watch today's episode of Loki, so this blowout works perfectly before Clippers-Jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom