OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kennard went from being scared to shoot early in the season to Gil-phenomenal-swag confidence. It’s been crazy to observe.

Once again if YALL don’t see how this looks, idk what to tell you…Puffed the chest out bout how “bad” this playoffs is in the 1st half, and that other LA team mention in the mix just to drive the point home :lol: :smh: …And still be watching all of it ! :lol:

Lmfaoo congrats it only took one of the most epic choke jobs of all time for you to make your point.

Are you going to lie and act like those first 3 quarters weren’t complete trash?

Bro I love basketball. I’m watching every playoff game regardless of what is going on. Like this jazz/clippers game 5 has been great so far. That doesn’t take away from the fact that we have 9 all-stars out with a crazy number of non-competitive games this playoffs.

Not sure if it was conditioning or knee pain as the game wore on but Embiid was popping instead of rolling off of those screens for Seth in the fourth.

Bully ball is his specialty and he kept initiating 30 feet out.

They should get a better game out of Tobias on Friday but Seth nearly went for 40 tonight. Those two combining for 40+ a game is about what you can expect and that’s what they got tonight.

So that leaves Ben Simmons :lol: Doc had to bench him a few times late because he was such a detriment to the offense.

Trae is averaging 30 in the series. If they advance to the Nets, KD will average 30 too. I don’t want to hear anything about his defense. His limited offensive repertoire will forever overshadow that.

Last 6ers post.

HOW DO YOU SHOOT 14 FREE THROWS IN A GAME AND FINISH WITH 8 POINTS

7BFFD6F7-17F3-4B2B-857A-742DD45533C3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom