OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce Foster back for A&M is huge. Just get so much more push and the calls on blitz pickups are cleaner.

Not have Stewart and Marshall is a beating for the passing game, though.

Didn’t realize Jeff Scott has 4 wins total at this point in Year 3. This would be a horrible L for UF at home

Clemson is so bad :lol:
Struggling against La Tech
Orgy in the endzone
Big Penix Energy
Premature Snapulation

Why is RG3 so horny
dahell2.png

Nah… I know dude ain’t say any of that

TAMU’s gonna beat Miami—it’s the step forward, to the step backward, and on and on until each team plays their first hard conference game. Then we’ll know where the Aggies and others like them stand.

This one might be over. Miami WRs can’t get open in man and TVD not looking sharp. Defense really only gave up that TD. Special teams and offense not pulling their weight

ESPN just handing out money :lol:. What the hell is an “injury analyst? Dude out here trying to call the game with Kirk and Fowler

I don’t believe I spoke too soon because A&M should win this but Miami has some nice playsets on this drive 0_o

Who's the coach who basically refuses to punt on 4th, he came from HS and is head coach somewhere.. It's 2022, I'm not understanding any coach who is settling for 3 within the 20 and you got 4th and less than 10

Constantinou has been nails tonight. He’s had several really good punts to pin Miami deep while keeping it out of the end zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom