Not open for further replies.
"Big Penix Energy".....

RG3 bruh
dame2 (3).png

Just got back from Colorado at Minnesota

AA5E0672-8029-4269-83F0-873C86857627.jpeg
7C7DF648-7B69-455C-9820-CC295F0C5C03.png

F141E568-DDCC-43F9-9C29-3EF4C3859120.jpeg

49-7 beat them to a pulp, I don’t get how Colorado and Col State have found themselves in the dumps with the recruiting tool that is “begin your life in Colorado, debt-free full ride”

Pennix drops it in the bucket, Polk TD 🔥

There is a variety of reasons, but in general… the admin at CU hates athletics. Can’t do many multi year contacts for coaches as every other school does. They have the lowest assistant salaries in the PAC12. They have the second lowest recruiting budget and every scholarship counts as out of state tuition that athletics has to pay, etc etc etc. Admin doesn’t really do **** to get behind the football team. It’s only getting worse with the NIL free for all this past year. I love Colorado, I love the university, and I love the location… If I was a high recruit, I really don’t see any reason to go here. I can’t imagine them every really being good again.

There is a variety of reasons, but in general… the admin at CU hates athletics. Can’t do many multi year contacts for coaches as every other school does. They have the lowest assistant salaries in the PAC12. They have the second lowest recruiting budget and every scholarship counts as out of state tuition that athletics has to pay, etc etc etc. Admin doesn’t really do **** to get behind the football team. It’s only getting worse with the NIL free for all this past year. I love Colorado, I love the university, and I love the location… If I was a high recruit, I really don’t see any reason to go here. I can’t imagine them every really being good again.
Appreciate you spiiiitin. I mean the AD you're saying is not behind sports (LOL) or the Administration in general? This is a state that legalized sports betting almost before any other state? :lol:

So get behind the programs. Increase everything you're talking about, recruiting budget, why every scholarship has to be out-of-state (?), etc. It's a fertile place for great football and basketball programs if they were to ever get behind it.

That’s insane. He was an assistant CB coach or the actual coach? Getting fired in-season you had to be doing something crazy
He was a grad assistant or whatever the equivalent is... Supposedly was a significant problem.

Unrelated: Targeting has gotten so goofy.

By the textbook rule, thought both of those were pretty clear in slow mo. Crown of the helmet where you hit a defenseless runner is an easy call. I just feel like it’s dumb that these kids get tossed from the game for that.

By the textbook rule, thought both of those were pretty clear in slow mo. Crown of the helmet where you hit a defenseless runner is an easy call. I just feel like it’s dumb that these kids get tossed from the game for that.
“Defenseless” is the super silly part of the rule that makes it so hard to interpret. The dude has the ball in hands and is about to take his second step with the ball…you supposed to just pull and not tackle him?

“Defenseless” is the super silly part of the rule that makes it so hard to interpret. The dude has the ball in hands and is about to take his second step with the ball…you supposed to just pull and not tackle him?
I think that may be less obvious but those dudes were leading with the crown of the helmet AND hit the receiver in the helmet. That’s an easy call to make

The ejections are wild.

I think ejection should be reserved for clear and obvious intent.

A&M literally just needs to be competent offensively and they've got a relatively safe floor. Defense and special teams have largely been really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom