OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god I just want this Gators/Vols game to be over. The game, the refs, the broadcast, all ****. This is pain.

in addition to every other play being reviewed, the broadcast has been terrible:

“florida’s gonna need to score to win”

“this is definitely four down territory”.. two plays later on fourth and short “idk about going for this, i’d kick the fg here”

in addition to every other play being reviewed, the broadcast has been terrible:

“florida’s gonna need to score to win”

“this is definitely four down territory”.. two plays later on fourth and short “idk about going for this, i’d kick the fg here”
Don't forget showing the wrong replays. Edit - and the compulsory 3 minutes of commercials at literally every stoppage in play.

Great, AR fumbled while being clotheslined. Game over.

Literally every play, Florida leaves at least 1 receiver completely uncovered. Always. Coach the kids, Toney.

App State is so frustrating. Lose to UNC like that, beat AM, have that Hail Mary like play to win, and now do this :lol:

Don't forget showing the wrong replays. Edit - and the compulsory 3 minutes of commercials at literally every stoppage in play.

Great, AR fumbled while being clotheslined. Game over.

Literally every play, Florida leaves at least 1 receiver completely uncovered. Always. Coach the kids, Toney.

flipped channels and wash st vs oregon has been a far better watch

Miami

1664060676828.png

He cashes it from 47. Tech and Texas tied at 34 going to OT.

We been robbed of Ewers smhhh

Did Johnny Manziel just possess Cam Ward? He’s made multiple ridiculous play of the year candidates in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom