OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH you're one of those he was talking about huh?

1665019575833.jpeg

What college football podcasts do you guys listen to? I do Cover 3, Menace2Sports (it’s a trash one but guilty pleasure), and just started trying the Joel Klatt one

What college football podcasts do you guys listen to? I do Cover 3, Menace2Sports (it’s a trash one but guilty pleasure), and just started trying the Joel Klatt one
Yuck at Menace 2 Sports. Y'all give that *** hole too much credit on knowing what he's talking out. His scheme breakdowns are cool but it's the most flagrantly biased and childish **** out. It's unlistenable to me.

Cover 3 because I've been with them for years and they're like my friends now, USCfootball.com Peristyle podcasts because they're the best 247 site staff but it's very usc and pac 12 specific, SZD because again they're the homies, Shutdown fullcast sometimes when I don't feel like paying attention because it's just making fun of the football white man jokes the whole time. Also Spencer Hall is the best.

Sometimes I'll listen to the Athletic pods: Bruce and Stew, and Andy Staples when I'm commuting and want background noise.

**** I listen to a lot of college football stuff :lol:

SZD
Shutdown Fullcast
Fullcast After Dark
Solid Verbal
AP Top 25
Cover 3 (at times, depending on the topics/teams covered)
The Audible
Various FSU pods
Locked on ACC (when they're covering a team I have interest in)
Ross Tucker College Football Podcast
Landry Football (when they talk about a team I have interest in)
Field of 12 (Depending on who the speakers are)

Lots of smoke starting to circulate that A&M is preparing to play Conner Weigman at some point on Saturday.

Assume that means Max Johnson is OUT with his thumb, King starts and the expectation is he does Haynes King **** and plays them out of the game.

Lots of smoke starting to circulate that A&M is preparing to play Conner Weigman at some point on Saturday.

Assume that means Max Johnson is OUT with his thumb, King starts and the expectation is he does Haynes King **** and plays them out of the game.
Updating from this - it's starting to leak out that Max did in fact break a bone in his hand last week.

Is Gabriel going to play Saturday for Oklahoma? With all the concussion stuff surrounding Tua I wonder if they’ll put him out there after last week

Is Gabriel going to play Saturday for Oklahoma? With all the concussion stuff surrounding Tua I wonder if they’ll put him out there after last week

The 3 backups were taking reps in practice. I don’t think Dillon had practiced as of Tuesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom