OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you or did you not lose to the only ranked team you faced? Regardless of everything else

Answer that first

Again, you get so butt hurt any time someone isn’t praising USC it’s fascinating

Sorry that beating:

(3-6) Stanford by 13
(3-6) Arizona by 8
(3-6) Cal by by 6

Isn’t impressive for the number 8 team in the Nation. I’m sure it’s because of the officials or Lincoln trying to get Caleb the heisman though, right? Always some underlying reason :lol:

Again you show me the lies I said and I will gladly own them
So you didn’t watch the game then. Cool.

No need to read the rest or discuss this any further. Let’s concentrate on hot taking teams you’ve actually seen.

AP poll:

1. Georgia (62) 9-0
2. Ohio State (1) 9-0
3. Michigan 9-0
4. TCU 9-0
5. Tennessee 8-1
6. Oregon 8-1
7. LSU 7-2
8. USC 8-1
9. UCLA 8-1
10. Alabama 7-2
11. Ole Miss 8-1
12. Clemson 8-1
13. Utah 7-2
14. Penn State 7-2
15. North Carolina 8-1
16. Tulane 8-1
17. NC State 7-2
18. Texas 6-3
19. Liberty 8-1
20. Notre Dame 6-3
21. Illinois 7-2
22. UCF 7-2
23. Kansas State 6-3
24. Washington 7-2
25. Florida State 6-3

Cue complaints about 3 pac 12 schools in the top 10.

AP poll:

1. Georgia (62) 9-0
2. Ohio State (1) 9-0
3. Michigan 9-0
4. TCU 9-0
5. Tennessee 8-1
6. Oregon 8-1
7. LSU 7-2
8. USC 8-1
9. UCLA 8-1
10. Alabama 7-2
11. Ole Miss 8-1
12. Clemson 8-1
13. Utah 7-2
14. Penn State 7-2
15. North Carolina 8-1
16. Tulane 8-1
17. NC State 7-2
18. Texas 6-3
19. Liberty 8-1
20. Notre Dame 6-3
21. Illinois 7-2
22. UCF 7-2
23. Kansas State 6-3
24. Washington 7-2
25. Florida State 6-3

Cue complaints about 3 pac 12 schools in the top 10.
On it.

568B8B81-FE22-4FE3-9881-875347D23299.gif

I’m sure some FL NT’ers know why it happened politically but it’s still kind of crazy that UCF overtook USF the way it did considering where both programs were like 15 years ago.

Texas gotta shot to knock off TCU?

Quinn better protect himself this week and during the game since TCU has a weird thing with opposing starting QBs

It’s a hard thing to admit apparently. OSU is regressing like crazy and probably going to get smacked by Michigan

Eh, Michigan’s corners have not looked great the last couple weeks, and the pass rush is still a work in progress.

I’d still favor OSU.

It’s a hard thing to admit apparently. OSU is regressing like crazy and probably going to get smacked by Michigan
Luckily I’m an LSU fan now (even had the LSU polo on last night), so I wouldn’t really know what that’s like as we always get better as the season goes on.

Eh, Michigan’s corners have not looked great the last couple weeks, and the pass rush is still a work in progress.

I’d still favor OSU.

I had a lot of confidence before the last few weeks. I understand Day is trying to get the run game going as we were very balanced early on but it gets to a point where it’s detrimental to drives at times. First and second down runs for no gain and then it leaves us with third and long before throwing some garbage screen pass. Yesterday was a prime example of the regression on offense. Obviously the wind played a factor in throwing the ball like they normally do but there is no way they shouldn’t have been able to run the ball all over Northwestern. If that was any other team they would’ve definitely lost. Makes me worried going against Michigan if the pass isn’t there then what are they going to do. Not to mention that Northwrstern RB made the defense look absolutely foolish so who knows what the Michigan stable will do. It would also help the run game if Henderson and Williams didn’t suffer alternating injuries each week. I’m not sure what happened to Henderson but he doesn’t even look like the same back from last year. They’ve got a couple of games to try to tune things up but if this trend continues it’s going to be the same result as last year

That would be an awful move IMO. Going to have such an easy road to the playoff once USC/UCLA leave if he stays at Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom