OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last generational TE was Hernandez IMO

Bowers is great but he’s not doing the things Hernandez was doing
Wasn't that supposed to be Pitts?

Those Iowa TE's have gotten a bunch of hype too over the years but they never really panned out like that in the pros

What are the chances DJ is starting for Clemson again next year? I can’t see him having any stock in the draft and he’s got one year left. Is Dabo going to stay with that loyalty when it’s obviously not working out?

Also crazy that Clemsons coordinators have no D1 experience besides their time at Clemson
I was told there was 0 chance he loses his job so he will be the starter.

Wasn't that supposed to be Pitts?

Those Iowa TE's have gotten a bunch of hype too over the years but they never really panned out like that in the pros

Pitts was great but do you think generational? To be honest I didn’t see a bunch of him when he played, I know he was elite

Pitts was great but do you think generational? To be honest I didn’t see a bunch of him when he played, I know he was elite

I think he was, people got on him because of the blocking but he at least tried.

Some old heads might disagree but if your a elite receiving prospect at that position, as long as a guy isn’t a liability as a blocker and puts forth effort, that’s good enough IMO.

What are the chances DJ is starting for Clemson again next year? I can’t see him having any stock in the draft and he’s got one year left. Is Dabo going to stay with that loyalty when it’s obviously not working out?

Also crazy that Clemsons coordinators have no D1 experience besides their time at Clemson
DJ finishes out the year and transfers imo. It’s in his best interest. Dabo will try to sell him on staying and getting better and competing for the job, but that waters poisoned. The fan base would riot on the first pick 6 he threw in 2023.

Well it's that time. Flip Season is upon us. 🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿
Screenshot_20221107_140100_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom