OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I want to watch TCU-Texas, Georgia-Miss St, AND Washington-Oregon... but just have two TVs. ***** ****!

Going to UW-Oregon on TV 2 until Mississippi State tries to make this a one-score game.

Texas defense slaps.

JT got benched?

Yeah. It was a rainy game and the pass wasn’t working (and after a Greene TD WVU even had a fumbled snap on the PAT.) JT honestly looked bad. WVU went to Greene who seems to be a one read and run QB. OU can’t stop running QBs for **** and he carved them up.

nako xl nako xl how you feeling about the showdown next week?

Feel terrible for Dye :smh: did they say what the injury is?

OSU about to have a true Freshman/walk on starting a RB here soon. Miyan being on crutches makes me think he’s done and a not 100% healthy Henderson is no bueno

nako xl nako xl how you feeling about the showdown next week?

Feel terrible for Dye :smh: did they say what the injury is?

OSU about to have a true Freshman/walk on starting a RB here soon. Miyan being on crutches makes me think he’s done and a not 100% healthy Henderson is no bueno
No official announcement yet but looking like a broken leg so he should be back for draft prep.

We have so many injuries (down 5 offensive starters and 3 defensive starters from week 1) that I don’t feel super confident. But I think we’ll score on them. First team to get two stops wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom