OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I told you in 2011 that some day players would be falling down and faking injuries to slow down Alabama’s pace of play, you’d have had me committed.

I say this with the straightest face possible…

He might be the best player on that roster outright. He’s unreal.
dacomeup dacomeup and I were talking about this but usc (both Donte and Riley) canceled his official visit twice because they perceived he had no real interest and was asking for 7+ plane tickets for family and friends. It was clear he was just trying to take a vacation out west.

I’m watching him play and bro, I wish they’d have just given him the tickets. **** it, burn two officials on him. Idc if it was the longest of long shots.

dacomeup dacomeup and I were talking about this but usc (both Donte and Riley) canceled his official visit twice because they perceived he had no real interest and was asking for 7+ plane tickets for family and friends. It was clear he was just trying to take a vacation out west.

I’m watching him play and bro, I wish they’d have just given him the tickets. **** it, burn two officials on him. Idc if it was the longest of long shots.
He was never going anywhere other than LSU or A&M, and his strongest family influences were all LSU the whole way.

There were rumors he was A&M’s biggest NIL push of the class and it didn’t matter.

Tyler Santucci’s gonna lose his job over him and Hill.

Losing to Bo Nix is gonna suck
francis.png

Lol somethings working great so Lane decides to go away from it two plays in a row once in scoring position :lol:

No. 16 NC State loses to Boston College in Raleigh, 21-20…

Assuming these final :14 hold.

Yeah, you need TDs over FGs this game. Plus it's early in the game and at worst you make Oregon drive the field. Oh well.

Need some sort of luck here in the redzone to get the stop.

Offense been fine moving the chains gotta take that shot
Only explanation I can think of is they figure it won’t be their last time down there so take all the sure points you can.

But 14-3 is a very different game than 10-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom