OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You beat out Kansas State for a borderline 4* receiver from Arizona? Sick!

I’m sure this is the straw that broke A&M’s back with Malachi.
Mm hmm

8FCEBEE5-8915-494A-B7F1-B532F49679A5.jpeg

4638FC85-51C2-4CFB-BEC6-5630CDC72EA1.jpeg

Mm hmm

8FCEBEE5-8915-494A-B7F1-B532F49679A5.jpeg

4638FC85-51C2-4CFB-BEC6-5630CDC72EA1.jpeg

If anything does end up happening with Malachi (which I think is unlikely), it’s not going to be announced in August or September. It would happen right before or on ESD. Klutch probably knows how to play this to get him his max $$ and exposure.

These message board dweebs trying to decipher every tweet between now and then are going to be in for a long and disappointing ride.

Also, easy on the Bobby Taylor shade. He would have been Recruiter of the Year last year if he was eligible.

Imagine having 17 commits and bragging about how your currently 13th ranked class is so strong. Better have some rabbits in the hat like I pray Jimbo does.

Even still, Riley/USC is at a 91.59 rating across 17 prospects (247 ratings) while Jimbo is a 91.45 across 9 commits so far. And we have you being super sensitive about your top commit.

I have too much money tied up in other bets and side bets right now, but I’ll bet $25 A&M finishes ahead of USC (notice no personal attacks here) in the 247 composite rankings at the end of 2nd signing day.

And since there is no cap by the NCAA, let’s cap the scores at 25 players as determined by the 247Sports calculator.

Imagine having 17 commits and bragging about how your currently 13th ranked class is so strong. Better have some rabbits in the hat like I pray Jimbo does.

Even still, Riley/USC is at a 91.59 rating across 17 prospects (247 ratings) while Jimbo is a 91.45 across 9 commits so far. And we have you being super sensitive about your top commit.

I have too much money tied up in other bets and side bets right now, but I’ll bet $25 A&M finishes ahead of USC (notice no personal attacks here) in the 247 composite rankings at the end of 2nd signing day.

And since there is no cap by the NCAA, let’s cap the scores at 25 players as determined by the 247Sports calculator.
As a rule I don’t make cash sports bets anymore (I was pained when I talked friends into betting on Saint Peters and New Mexico State in the tourney and I watched them eat without me.)

I don’t think I’m bragging on my class or even being sensitive about Malachi, I just don’t know any other TAMU fans to joke and bust their balls.

For ****s and giggles I’d make an NT bet with you. I can’t do an avy bet because I still have one pending with Bobby Layne Bobby Layne I think, but let me know if you can come up with something else.

8651C12B-9995-441D-8378-828C9C381138.jpeg

You didn’t want him anyway of course

USC’s class looks exactly like what I would expect a Riley class to look like.

Elite quarterback. Couple of elite receivers. Some random Texas 4* kids Baylor might’ve wanted. Not much defensive talent.

He’s playing just about par for the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom