OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bar looks way too close to the sideline. They better put some protective netting or fiberglass screen up at least (don't agree with the concept in general though smh).

That was hard to read. I don't know what's wrong with these dudes...
I think the worst part of the reaction to me has been all the dudes online callign the accuser a gold digger now that he's in the nfl (because that punter money is so lucrative) and saying it's obvious she is just regretting bad decisions she made and the dudes did nothing wrong.

Also ignoring that, even if you decided to stretch and accept that to be the case, she was still a minor and Araiza admitted to sexual relations with her.

---

"OU weren't very good and couldn't run the ball last year." *checks stats* Kennedy Brooks rushed for 1253 yards on 6.3 ypc, and and Caleb and Eric Gray each rushed for 400+ out of an air raid.

"Their line isn't very good" Except they were..

Last edited:

The USC NIL people hinted at this with a game controller emoji tweet response to the USC x Amazon partnership announcement

11271163.png

That’s a wild list after going:
Jamarcus Russell (1/1)
Matt Flynn (7th round)
Christian Ponder (1/12)
EJ Manuel (1/16)
Jameis Winston (1/1)
Not a recruit, but Kellen Mond (to an extent, 3rd round)

:lol:

I think the game started to change offensively and he got super confused with what he wanted from the QB spot. Lots of very different types of QBs on that list…to just keep running the same dinosaur offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom