OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm proud of Shaw. Burn out is very real and I'm glad that he is leaving. He never wanted to coach in the NFL and I respect that because how Black coaches are treated in the NFL he was better off staying at Stanford.

Wow. Big move by Wisconsin, you knew at least one of these hires was going to be someone out of nowhere.

Maybe they are willing to change now with all the money pouring in but Wisco has always had the rep of being cheap and Bert used to have to battle with admissions over kids even when he had it rolling.
Not just Bert. Chryst too as bad as he was at some admin things was really lacking in financial support. Their recruiting support staff budget was allegedly horrific.

Your board wants Campbell lol

Yeah well you know what I think of 99% of my fan base :lol:

Day isn’t going anywhere nor should he. He’s lost like 4 games in his tenure. Losing to michigan sucks but it’s not like they’re the Brady Hoke bad Michigan teams of the past.

I called the regression in the offense weeks ago when they played Iowa and totally changed the philosophy. You remember how you said Lincoln was with trying to get Caleb the heisman? That’s how Day was the first several weeks and then completely changed it.

No reason to get fired but he’s gotta back off the offense a little bit

For context da decision maker in da Fickell house is on da RIGHT.

F324831B-E196-443B-91C1-1A4AF0805A06.jpeg

So I see USC has moved up to #4 in the AP poll. Do we expect this to stick with the CFP ranking? Or does the not so unexpected happen and they get pushed to #5 later this week? I want USC in the CFP and they should be in with a win over Utah but I'm not getting my hopes too high and OSU could be rewarded for not playing in their conference championship.

So I see USC has moved up to #4 in the AP poll. Do we expect this to stick with the CFP ranking? Or does the not so unexpected happen and they get pushed to #5 later this week? I want USC in the CFP and they should be in with a win over Utah but I'm not getting my hopes too high and OSU could be rewarded for not playing in their conference championship.

I wouldn't be surprised if the CFP has OSU at 4 just so people will talk about the rankings yada yada.

If SC wins Friday, everything takes care of itself.

No way. People are gonna talk because Michigan is going to be #1 and jump Georgia.

1. Michigan
2. Georgia
3. TCU
4. USC
5 Ohio State
6. Alabama.

tOSU won’t be in the top 4 and if they are it won’t matter as long as USC/TCU win

I’d venture to guess UGA and Michigan could each lose and be fine (so long as it isn’t a blowout)

Next we'll get Saban campaigning that Bama still deserves to be in as 2 losses in the SEC are more worthy than one in any other conference smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom