OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 8 playoffs The SEC has had 3 different teams make it (and win) along with 5 titles

The next closest is the ACC with 2 titles won by Clemson

To say they aren’t dominant is pretty wild and this is coming from an SEC hater
When people talk about SEC dominance my understanding is that the entire conference is dominant. We’ve seen Bama dominate the last decade and UGA turning into a dominant power. LSU had a flash in the pan because of an all-time team for a year. I’m not giving Tennessee and Ole Miss credit for that.

When people talk about SEC dominance my understanding is that the entire conference is dominant. We’ve seen Bama dominate the last decade and UGA turning into a dominant power. LSU had a flash in the pan because of an all-time team for a year. I’m not giving Tennessee and Ole Miss credit for that.

I got you. You’re more so saying if it was Tennessee, ole miss, etc winning titles (along with Bama and UGA) you’d say they’re dominant. When you look at it that way there really aren’t any dominant conferences just dominant teams. Seems like every conference has those 1-2 elite teams and then everyone else

nako xl nako xl Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 let me apologize if I came off as a d*ck as well, I’m on the alcohol tonight drowning in my scarlett and grey tears :lol:

Nah but the one positive is next year I’ve already accepted OSU gonna be 8-4/9-3 and lose to Michigan again since we won’t have a QB who’s thrown a meaningful pass since all they’re allowed to do in clean up time is hand the ball off

nako xl nako xl Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 let me apologize if I came off as a d*ck as well, I’m on the alcohol tonight drowning in my scarlett and grey tears :lol:

Nah but the one positive is next year I’ve already accepted OSU gonna be 8-4/9-3 and lose to Michigan again since we won’t have a QB who’s thrown a meaningful pass since all they’re allowed to do in clean up time is hand the ball off

You guys keep saying your going to go 9-3 or 8-4 next year but your schedule really isn’t that hard. PSU and MSU are more or less going to be the same, Maryland probably takes a bit of a dip, and while Wisconsin should be better is remains to be seen how many Cinci kids join Fickell because of Wisco’s admissions.

It still going to very much be the big 2 and little 12 until USC joins the conference.

You guys keep saying your going to go 9-3 or 8-4 next year but your schedule really isn’t that hard. PSU and MSU are more or less going to be the same, Maryland probably takes a bit of a dip, and while Wisconsin should be better is remains to be seen how many Cinci kids join Fickell because of Wisco’s admissions.

It still going to very much be the big 2 and little 12 until USC joins the conference.

I figure losses to PSU or Wisconsin (I doubt both), Notre Dame, and Michigan again

If I knew what we were going to have at QB I’d be a lot more confident

All good. Nothing wrong with healthy debate

Deion actually gonna take the Colorado gig?
CCFFE022-EDC7-464A-A5E3-99217DE12D7C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom