OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes like -3500 lol

Im trying to play mind games.

can someone explain to me jackson state?

why cant/arent they playing in the fcs playoff?

nako xl nako xl We’d talked about this one, but sounds like Anthony Lucas is staying.

Walter Nolen and GBD both confirmed on socials today they’re back. Sounds like Smoke Bouie is back, too.

A&M isn’t gonna lose much outside the guys they don’t want back - which sounds like it’s PJ Williams (legal), Denver Harris and maybe Chris Marshall.
Smoke’s leaving the team it sounds like

Smoke’s leaving the team it sounds like
Yeah - that one 180'd it sounds like when word started circulating Williams was gone.

Unsurprising - Williams was a big reason he committed to begin with.

I just don't see why a young man would want to go to Colorado over Jackson St? Jackson is only a few hours south of Memphis and borders LA which borders TX. You can pretty much recruit those two states and be good.

I got family in Denver, CO through my father and he only visited them once since I have been born and I'm almost 40.

HS coaches in TX, especially DFW don’t really rock with Deion after he screwed over those kids at his fake prep school. Idk, I know the guy will be able to bring some kids out west, but do we even know if he can coach at a high level? I want him to succeed but it’s easy to run the SWAC when you have more talent than everyone else. Colorado is a legit rebuild.

HS coaches in TX, especially DFW don’t really rock with Deion after he screwed over those kids at his fake prep school. Idk, I know the guy will be able to bring some kids out west, but do we even know if he can coach at a high level? I want him to succeed but it’s easy to run the SWAC when you have more talent than everyone else. Colorado is a legit rebuild.
CU is a huge rebuild but we have enough in state talent to be solid. If he locks down the state he could do pretty well. Mel actually did an excellent job recruiting when he was here. Prime could awaken a sleeping giant that is the CU alumni base and get dollars in the program in a way that we haven’t seen since coach Mac. As long as he can recruit at a high level and he gets quality assistants he will be fine. IMO he can coach. From what I’ve seen of Jackson State they are a well coached and disciplined team. They have talent but Prime and his staff are doing an excellent job with those kids.

I just don't see why a young man would want to go to Colorado over Jackson St? Jackson is only a few hours south of Memphis and borders LA which borders TX. You can pretty much recruit those two states and be good.

I got family in Denver, CO through my father and he only visited them once since I have been born and I'm almost 40.
I honestly still don't see Deion leaving. This amount of work he's putting in at Jackson State pretty much goes against that. Just this week he had the CEO of Under Armour visit the JSU Tigers. Speaking of UA, would Colorado be willing to become a UA school since Deion doesn't want to do business with Nike?

I honestly still don't see Deion leaving. This amount of work he's putting in at Jackson State pretty much goes against that. Just this week he had the CEO of Under Armour visit the JSU Tigers. Speaking of UA, would Colorado be willing to become a UA school since Deion doesn't want to do business with Nike?
He has gone on record plenty of times, even recently that JSU wasn't going to be the end job for him. He was eventually going to outgrow JSU. His success was their worst nightmare. Sucks because once he leaves JSU goes right back to square 1.

The UA x Nike discussion certainly has been or will be interesting but Prime is Prime. Must Be the Money

What’s he supposed to do? That’s his job until it isn’t anymore.

Deion ain’t breaking any contractual relationships between shoe companies and schools. :lol:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s drumming up hype to tell Colorado “no thanks” but who knows. Money talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom