OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
They smashed Wisconsin that year didn’t they? I think it was them. They had some dope linebacker named Tank something I think :lol:

They didn’t smash Wisconsin. It was a close game. Wisconsin was dominating on the ground and then OC chryst decided he needed to throw for whatever reason and they never recovered.

They didn’t smash Wisconsin. It was a close game. Wisconsin was dominating on the ground and then OC chryst decided he needed to throw for whatever reason and they never recovered.
Do y’all have a plan at quarterback?

Oh damn was it? I can’t remember exactly what happened but I thought it was a dominant win, been so long

Oh damn was it? I can’t remember exactly what happened but I thought it was a dominant win, been so long

It’s always pained me since I still to this day don’t know why they decided to change the strategy on offense. They were getting like 5-6 ypc. Yet, they decided to put the game in the hands of Scott ******* tolzien. Another reason I never fully trusted chryst once he became head coach a few years later. I couldn’t get that stink out of my mind.

USC went from the playoff to now some generic bowl game. You already know half of those starters are gonna be opting out :lol:

Do y’all have a plan at quarterback?

Not too sure to be honest. They can’t run mertz out there again though. Really though, they’ve had mediocre QBs with the exception of the one year of Russell Wilson… usually they recruit such excellent lineman, a good RB or two, and a solid defense. The really poor play of the offensive line and lack of recruiting on the lineman is what did chryst in. So hopefully fickell can get the beef back up front. If he can get a good line. We can have average to below average QBs and still win 9 games a year.

Damn I didn’t know this

“Alabama landed a verbal commitment from Maye, a member of the 2021 class, before his junior season of high school in July 2019. But five-star recruit Bryce Young, a member of the 2020 class, flipped his commitment from USC to Alabama two months later. In March 2020, Maye flipped his own commitment from Alabama to North Carolina.”

Well that sucked.

Perspective (my preseason prediction) :

Power 5 Conference Winners
Champ game participant 1: Utah
Champ game participant 2: USC
Pac-12 Champ: USC
USC’s record: 9-3

No matter what happens, best USC season in almost a decade. I’m content. Couldn’t have imagined we’d be here just a year ago. This team got me to love watching CFB again.

Win or lose, have fun tonight brehs. @casper90403 tupac003 tupac003 @jus3 @cassanova brown

We had a better season than anyone in here predicted. We probably had the best season of any fanbase not in the playoffs and, considering where we were a year ago under Clay Helton, I'd argue we've had the best season of anyone overall.

Future's bright, we'll be back.

Utah's DC called a kid the n word and got retained.

Love this team and grateful for the run ✌️

I know so. Even with a loss, TCU will be a one lost team with better wins than Alabama who is a two loss non-division winner whose best win is Texas

Yeah I guess I’m just expecting the committee to screw them over somehow because they’re not a blue blood like Texas or OU. Bama should not get in no matter what happens tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom