OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSU vs. UGA gonna be a track meet.

No it's not. Georgia is just Michigan with better players at literally every position (except for maybe running back). If Michigan can push Ohio State around, Georgia will absolutely dominate them.

I would rather Georgia have played an easier opponent like USC but Ohio State is still going to get their butts kicked. Plus the game is in Atlanta too? Dawgs by 17+

Once again the Pac 12 shows us why we shouldn’t care about the Pac 12
Exactly because a Pac 12 team beat another Pac 12 team

eddie-murphy-im-smart.gif

I knew Georgia would beat them, but this convinced me Michigan would too.

USC went from the playoff to now some generic bowl game. You already know half of those starters are gonna be opting out :lol:
Gonna be a NY6 bowl. Only person opting out is probably going to be Addison and maybe Blackmon. All our starters are already either out with season ending injuries or young.

We return A LOT of people next year. And there's reinforcements coming for the defense. I forget if you're the OU fan, but this thing isn't going away. Get used to it.

No it's not. Georgia is just Michigan with better players at literally every position (except for maybe running back). If Michigan can push Ohio State around, Georgia will absolutely dominate them.

I would rather Georgia have played an easier opponent like USC but Ohio State is still going to get their butts kicked. Plus the game is in Atlanta too? Dawgs by 17+
Yikes, he’s already making excuses for easier opponents. If you’re that confident about your team being the best team in the land you shouldn’t give a **** who you play…

Confederate flag / respect the blue Twitter is having a field day right now. Lots of soft homophobia.

Confederate flag / respect the blue Twitter is having a field day right now. Lots of soft homophobia.

Kanell is such a clown. In 2017 he had his Pom poms out parading for Bama to get in even though they didn’t win their conference

Was the hamstring when he slid on that long run? I missed the whole first half but I saw on the halftime show they questioned why he slid (and kinda got hit from behind) and didn’t run out of bounds

Yikes, he’s already making excuses for easier opponents. If you’re that confident about your team being the best team in the land you shouldn’t give a **** who you play…

Georgia is better than every team in the nation, but as a fan I'm seeking the easiest matchups. You don't win brownie points for playing tougher teams. We're going to beat Ohio State by 17+ but I believed that we were going to beat USC by 30+ in a complete route. We're good either way though #back2back

Also, I don't like the idea of teams being penalized for playing a conference title game. USC would have literally been better off not playing this game at all and Ohio State has done nothing to deserve to move up in the rankings.

Last edited:
Kanell is such a clown. In 2017 he had his Pom poms out parading for Bama to get in even though they didn’t win their conference

Was the hamstring when he slid on that long run? I missed the whole first half but I saw on the halftime show they questioned why he slid (and kinda got hit from behind) and didn’t run out of bounds
Looked like it popped during the run. You can see he starts to pull up and limp towards the end before he was hit. The hit probably caused the gash on his hand though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom