OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGA loses and put Bama at #1

devil-dave-chapelle.gif

From a resume perspective, TCU should still be in. But yeah they're gonna be food if they end up falling to 4 and playing UGA. They probably can't beat Michigan either but at least they'd be able to make it somewhat competitive in that matchup
I’m gonna **** on TCU for that absolutely terrible last 40 seconds and overtime. But I’m not convinced Georgia or Michigan would drag them…

Dammit. God dammit. I knew some ******** would happen to help the CFP find a way for Alabama. Son of a *****. Still want TCU in but this **** gives the committee all they need to shrug and laugh to the bank.

If the Spoilermakers knock off Michigan they need to go ahead and cancel the playoffs and just give uga the back to back.

Man, are they sure they don't want to try the backup? Daniels is limping badly. Don't want to see him get a bad injury

I’m asking what part about it you think is cringe/uncool.

You think people who write stuff on their eye black, head bands, and wrist tape are cringe too?

Painting **** _____ on your nails is cringe. I could go into further detail but I’m on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom