OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the game I expected at all but I'll take that W

On to 2023
149zi90.gif

Is it weird that after Hudson Card transferred, Worthy immediately took his jersey number (he changed from #8 to #1) for this game?

Would any coach other than Sark allow one player on his team to switch numbers for non memorial reasons during an ongoing season?

Is Texas that desperate to placate him?

11540622.jpeg

13-12 over two seasons but WE BACK

Better hope they can swipe a skill guy or two outta the portal for immediate burn. Life without Bijan and Rochan only gonna get tougher.

Is it weird that after Hudson Card transferred, Worthy immediately took his jersey number (he changed from #8 to #1) for this game?

Would any coach other than Sark allow one player on his team to switch numbers for non memorial reasons during an ongoing season?

Is Texas that desperate to placate him?

11540622.jpeg

Sark is a spineless person that is desperate to keep his job by any means necessary. He will sing racist songs (while having a Black significant other), he will throw players under the bus, he will placate other players and will be an overall bad guy. The fact that Sark can "credibly" tell parents that he will look after their kids is disgusting and sad. Guys like Sark are the main reason for why I am for players getting huge NIL deals and leveraging them against other schools. These programs and coaches are liars, scumbags and deplorable people for the most part, these players need to look out for themselves because these coaches are doing the same thing.

Y’all remember when ole miss was in the top ten and we couldn’t figure out why? :lol:

Then proceeded to lose 5 straight
I also member when Kiff was da talk of da town and potential Auburn candidate. Now he's trying to talk about racial slurs and going out sad. Al Davis was right about him.

13-12 over two seasons but WE BACK

Better hope they can swipe a skill guy or two outta the portal for immediate burn. Life without Bijan and Rochan only gonna get tougher.
Yep just like we saw getting the #1 class of all time got cha. A trip to the couch. You may want sit talk bowl games out. 🤣🤣

These Maryland fans eating fistfulls of mayo out of the jar in the stands is making me sick. God i love college football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom