OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Sark has changed a lot from his days at SC. A lot of people have said that his whole personality is different. Where as he used to be an easy going super friendly person, now he’s a lot more tightly wound and no longer friendly.
I think he knows how fortunate he is to be in the position that he’s in and he’s Super stressed 😥 to try to make it work. That kind of stress can destroy a person if they’re not careful.

This is K-State's National Championship. Draft eligible players from Bama, for whom I have no idea why they are playing are just trying to get out of this healthy. Wonder if their NIL money was tied to them playing in a bowl game? No matter what it was.

This is K-State's National Championship. Draft eligible players from Bama, for whom I have no idea why they are playing are just trying to get out of this healthy. Wonder if their NIL money was tied to them playing in a bowl game? No matter what it was.

Whenever an SEC team gets behind in a bowl game, we start hearing the typical excuses…

“Just trying to get out of this healthy”
“I have no idea why they are playing”

Let me guess, they’re not motivated.

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I’m tired of hearing that **** :lol:

Whenever an SEC team gets behind in a bowl game, we start hearing the typical excuses…

“Just trying to get out of this healthy”
“I have no idea why they are playing”

Let me guess, they’re not motivated.

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I’m tired of hearing that **** :lol:
I agree with you on the other SEC schools excluding Georgia's recent success, but at Bama where the standard is realistically due to recent past success is legit championship or bust in this playoff era, I can see the excuses applying to them only. LOL

Last edited:
Bryce..
so-so-good.gif

Yea K State panicking, they know it’s a wrap :lol:

Good for them for even being there playing against Bama, but that’s about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom