OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I don't put my foot in my mouth on this one but I feel a lot more confident about this matchup than I did it our game against Ohio State.

At the end of the day, Georgia is playing a team with Mississippi State level talent and we already beat them by 26 earlier this season. I feel like this is the type of game where Georgia builds a big lead early and is able to keep the TCU at arms length the entire game.

I predict a 41-21 type of game where Georgia is up 2+ possessions and it never really feels like TCU has much of a shot.

This is an interesting situation because you would imagine that a fired NFL head coach would be a hot commodity at the college level but Cliff was a bad college coach who'd been fired from Texas Tech.

As crazy as it sounds, I could see him going from NFL head coach to college coordinator. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he ends up being Alabama's OC after they fire Bill O'Brien

This is an interesting situation because you would imagine that a fired NFL head coach would be a hot commodity at the college level but Cliff was a bad college coach who'd been fired from Texas Tech.

As crazy as it sounds, I could see him going from NFL head coach to college coordinator. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he ends up being Alabama's OC after they fire Bill O'Brien

Bama isn’t going to “fire” Bill O’Brien.

They’re gonna grey shirt him.

Hope I don't put my foot in my mouth on this one but I feel a lot more confident about this matchup than I did it our game against Ohio State.

At the end of the day, Georgia is playing a team with Mississippi State level talent and we already beat them by 26 earlier this season. I feel like this is the type of game where Georgia builds a big lead early and is able to keep the TCU at arms length the entire game.

I predict a 41-21 type of game where Georgia is up 2+ possessions and it never really feels like TCU has much of a shot.
Man I hope we get teh lulz

20230109_162256.jpg

Amazingly stacked class sheesh

Dawg and TCU fans came to Cali hoping for great weather only to see non stop rain. Glad it’s indoors.

Had an opportunity to go but it just wasn’t worth it. Just don’t think this is going to be a good game to watch

Dawg and TCU fans came to Cali hoping for great weather only to see non stop rain. Glad it’s indoors.

Had an opportunity to go but it just wasn’t worth it. Just don’t think this is going to be a good game to watch
You might be sick by midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom