OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve watched about 3 minutes of the game so far, and it just happened to be when they were on the 3 yard line and scored to make it 7 - 10… thought I’ll check back in later. Welp, just checked the score and saw they are down 31 points at halftime :rofl:.

Time to go mention to my wife how I want to spend time with her, and I am not going to watch any football tonight (and conveniently fail to mention the score)

I’ve watched about 3 minutes of the game so far, and it just happened to be when they were on the 3 yard line and scored to make it 7 - 10… thought I’ll check back in later. Welp, just checked the score and saw they are down 31 points at halftime :rofl:.

Time to go mention to my wife how I want to spend time with her, and I am not going to watch any football tonight (and conveniently fail to mention the score)
I told my wife I was taking off work early to spend time with her. Convinced her to go out to a bar to get some dinner, she caught on quick to me wanting to watch the game. At halftime she was like “You really want to keep watching this ****?”

Had to call it a night and head home to watch some Bravo TV.

044D252E-7666-4897-92D0-A2609237066B.jpeg

PFF is really projecting Richardson to go in the top 10 of the draft???

I told my wife I was taking off work early to spend time with her. Convinced her to go out to a bar to get some dinner, she caught on quick to me wanting to watch the game. At halftime she was like “You really want to keep watching this ****?”

on everything, I was just catching up on The Real Housewives: Ultimate Girls Trip with the wife right now. Episode 4 Season 2.

Sad

Is Herbstreit defending TCU yet? Any time there’s a big blowout he loves to defend the team getting smashed and justify them being there :lol:

Such a f*cking clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom