OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herbstreit saying Stetson can have success on a team like the 9ers

Yes, the team with an elite defense and multiple elite skilled playmakers on offense.

Yup no problem

"If this game manager goes to a team with elite defensive players and a loaded offense he can be perfectly acceptable" is such an annoying take. Like yeah, why the **** would he even be a viable option to discuss otherwise.

Only thing I'll never take away from Stetson is stuff like the Ohio State game. We needed him in the 4th and he stepped up. That's forever.

Darnell Washington got future falcons first rounder written all over em

Now why would you speak that on us. We gonna make good picks from now on we about to turn this around

Not next year but the year after we gonna be back in the playoff mix (legitimately)

I can see Stetson doing well on the next level. "Well" is subjective, but he doesn't cower under pressure, both in pocket and big games. At the very least, he's one of those "good for the QB room" guys.

Stetson outchea with the clean cut

0_PAY-DUMB-AND-DUMBER-HAIRCUT-BLUNDER.jpg

I can see Stetson doing well on the next level. "Well" is subjective, but he doesn't cower under pressure, both in pocket and big games. At the very least, he's one of those "good for the QB room" guys.

I’ve seen enough of him playing with NFL talent to believe he can be a starter in the next level. If he’s drafted into the right situation/style to offense he should play many years atleast as a backup

Stetson meets the “prototype look” for the next level so he’ll get a shot he doesn’t deserve

Might be the nastiest beat down I've ever seen on this stage :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Pure annihilation from start to finish. Dawgs look like they're playing a HS squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom