OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching some of the clips and the guys he was playing against, not much to go off of… I’m sure he will be good but the hype some throw on him, he better rival his uncles careers.

Watching some of the clips and the guys he was playing against, not much to go off of… I’m sure he will be good but the hype some throw on him, he better rival his uncles careers.

To be fair, did the talent he was up against seem all that different than what a lot of the majority of Midwest kids play against? Outside of OH, and parts of PA, that’s what a lot of the HS ball looks like up here, it only seemed odd because it was Louisiana.

Idk if he’s going to live up to the hype, but there’s plenty of Midwest kids with tape like that, that pan out. I think people are overreacting to that part of the evaluation.

Reactions: HIM
Arch is going to be a star. Archive this post but I believe in the kid. His success will be a big reason Sark gets retained or gets fired. He has all the tools and is doing amazing. When Lebbiwinks was destroying 5 foot dudes in high school I couldn't care less about his competition because he had the skills. Not saying Arch will be the next Bron but with his pedigree you know he's been coached up.

I think UGA not only has a shot to have the #1 class in 2024 but also one of the best classes ever. The state of Georgia is stacked this cycle

Arch is going to be a star. Archive this post but I believe in the kid. His success will be a big reason Sark gets retained or gets fired. He has all the tools and is doing amazing. When Lebbiwinks was destroying 5 foot dudes in high school I couldn't care less about his competition because he had the skills. Not saying Arch will be the next Bron but with his pedigree you know he's been coached up.
Only gripe I’d have with that argument is Arch has looked bad to mediocre Vs every good team he’s faced. But otherwise, yes. And another point I here raised often is he’s at the same school OBJ and some others attended.

Klatt more qualified than me though:lol: :lol:

Remember whooping up on him in my EA NCAA Football days too :lol: :lol:

All I said was Deion’s NAME alone will make them relevant. I said 6 or 7 wins in year one.

You act like I said they’d be undefeated in the conference. Excuse my arrogance. I’m a Florida boy and we run football. I apologize. I’m just passionate
I have been saying since Day 1 That CU will win more than 6 games.

What’s the read on Duce looking like in 2023?

I think Duce is coming to Georgia but I'm not sure and frankly, getting Duce is kind of a luxury at this point. Georgia already has the #2 and #8 ranked tight ends in the 2023 cycle and the #1 tight end in the 2024 cycle signed (on top of already having Brock Bowers and Oscar Delp on the roster)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom