Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam Newton.

conversation over, nevermind he said 10 years. Still rolling with Cam

Yeah I typed out Cam too :lol:

54133140.jpg

La Victoria
(214) 827-0101

Is this the place you talking about? I travel a lot… I always save restaurants/places to go on Google maps when I hear somebody talk about a spot.

In fact, I should be in Dallas tomorrow. More in the Fort Worth area though.
Yea, that’s it. Then go around the corner and get some Mexico City style street tacos from Tacos La Banqueta (off Carroll and Live Oak) for lunch.

The funniest part is I swear to you he actually believes it :lol:
Wow, I don’t say a word to you about Joe Burrow just being AJ Maccaron in a turtle neck, Jared Goff if he smoked Kools, Todd Boeckman if he knew all the words to “Banks Victory” including the ones he’s not supposed to say, and the first thing you do after you wipe the crust out of your eye is slander me and the goat southern black QB?

Despicable.

Take it easy on dacomeup dacomeup ... He's about to have to justify offensive coordinator and play caller James Coley.
Zero chance that happens :lol:. He’s begging for a position coach spot to run away from the train wreck that is Petrino and Jimbo working together :lol:

Sidenote, what round we think Achane is going in? Dreaming of him in an offense with Burrow, Chase and Higgins 😭

Zero chance that happens :lol:. He’s begging for a position coach spot to run away from the train wreck that is Petrino and Jimbo working together :lol:

Sidenote, what round we think Achane is going in? Dreaming of him in an offense with Burrow, Chase and Higgins 😭
He’s gonna run a 4.2 at the combine so let’s discuss after he goes bonkers :lol:

Take it easy on dacomeup dacomeup ... He's about to have to justify offensive coordinator and play caller James Coley.

The Cover 3 podcast was really pushing the idea of James Coley taking the Miami OC job. They spent a lot of time pumping up coley's resume and why he would be a good fit but they completely gloss over Coley's terrible run as Georgia OC in 2019.

Kirby promoted Coley from tight end coach to OC and promptly fired him after one year. Coley runs the most archaic, predictable offensive scheme I've ever seen. Jake Fromm regressed and Georgia ran about five distinct plays the entire season

He's an ace recruiter who will help Miami dominate the South Florida region but I wouldn't want him to run my offense

The Cover 3 podcast was really pushing the idea of James Coley taking the Miami OC job. They spent a lot of time pumping up coley's resume and why he would be a good fit but they completely gloss over Coley's terrible run as Georgia OC in 2019.

Kirby promoted Coley from tight end coach to OC and promptly fired him after one year. Coley runs the most archaic, predictable offensive scheme I've ever seen. Jake Fromm regressed and Georgia ran about five distinct plays the entire season

He's an ace recruiter who will help Miami dominate the South Florida region but I wouldn't want him to run my offense
Coley won’t be playcalling at Miami so it’s really irrelevant :lol:.We don’t need to hear about his time at UGA when we already saw him stink at Miami before Kirby hired him as OC and confused us all. He’s most notably remembered at Miami for running a halfback pass in the snow with Joe Yearby in the El Paso bowl :lol:. Would definitely love him as a TE coach and having him on the trail with Mario. There’s zero chance the Cover 3 will be breaking the Miami OC hire. I can basically guarantee that.

He’s gonna run a 4.2 at the combine so let’s discuss after he goes bonkers :lol:
Yea, I guess there’s no chance he makes it past early R2. Would love to see him in our offense though that would be silly

Coley won’t be playcalling at Miami so it’s really irrelevant :lol:.We don’t need to hear about his time at UGA when we already saw him stink at Miami before Kirby hired him as OC and confused us all. He’s most notably remembered at Miami for running a halfback pass in the snow with Joe Yearby in the El Paso bowl :lol:. Would definitely love him as a TE coach and having him on the trail with Mario. There’s zero chance the Cover 3 will be breaking the Miami OC hire. I can basically guarantee that.
Cover 3 have a lot of blind spots. If it's not a story that Bud or Fornelli (mostly Bud) are specifically running down, then the info chiefly comes from the other 247 writers and is extremely skewed.

That said, Bud and Kannell have ties to Coley so if they're putting him out there, it's cuz Coley and his agent are.

Cover 3 have a lot of blind spots. If it's not a story that Bud or Fornelli (mostly Bud) are specifically running down, then the info chiefly comes from the other 247 writers and is extremely skewed.

That said, Bud and Kannell have ties to Coley so if they're putting him out there, it's cuz Coley and his agent are.
Yea, but that doesn’t mean that it’s true. I’ll stop posting in this thread forever if Coley is calling plays for Miami next year. His absolute best case is getting a Co-OC title where he’s heavily involved with gameplanning because he’s shown to be good at that. And Coley is literally from Miami — Kanell and Bud ain’t the only people with ties to Coley :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom