OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I wouldn’t wanna touch the bama OC job. BOB wasn’t great but that offense averaged like 40ppg and they called for his head

Bob wasn't good IMO. They were putting up numbers despite him. Bob was cooking with generational talent in Bryce and those receivers. The offense wasn't good when it mattered which makes sense to me.

I mean I wouldn’t wanna touch the bama OC job. BOB wasn’t great but that offense averaged like 40ppg and they called for his head

I would still jump at the opportunity if I were a young, up and coming coordinator with head coach aspirations. It's a tough job, you're dealing with the most unreasonable fan base in the nation but every single one of his offensive coordinators has found a good landing spot.

BOB - NFL OC job
Sark - Texas HC job
Locksley - Maryland HC job
Daboll - NFL OC job
Kiffin - FAU HC job

Not to mention you go into every game with a huge talent advantage. They should be dropping 40 every game

Ignoring the person asking staples the question, this is what I mentioned to you that time dacomeup dacomeup . Same with Bryce not actually getting $1M that year Saban claimed he was.

It sounds like Florida got desperate and fell for the agents overstating all the numbers everywhere else to drive prices up.

Last edited:
Bro…

His team fumbled an EASY bag…

I would’ve signed and definitely sued when they said they couldn’t pay

UF threw this in to make that difficult:

The contract also states that the collective can “in its sole and absolute discretion” terminate the agreement “without penalty or further obligation.”

Nasty work

UF threw this in to make that difficult:

Nasty work
I'd bet that last part is because Florida's compliance office saw the deal and were like "wtf?!" Putting in writing the requirement that a recruit live in Gainesville to be paid is as textbook an inducement as it gets.

Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 10.59.36 AM.png

Dilfer was a terrible quarterback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom