Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime before the shoot:
not-cold-ron-swanson.gif

During the shoot :
giphy.gif

After the shoot:
rons-wonson-parks-and-rec.gif

A lot of people think Oregon State’s incoming FR QB is going to push DJU for the job. He’s a sleeper.

SMH. Those programs located in "dumps" like Athens, Georgia, Tuscaloosa Alabama and Norman, Oklahoma have actual on-field results to help them recruit and all Miami can do is take recruits to night clubs and beaches. Miami is down bad

Those areas have some fine women too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Going to need Kenneth Grant to be ready for a boatload of snaps too

You think he starts?

Haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere but I was kind of expecting them to move Graham to NT, and slide Benny in.

I liked what I saw in the limited action Benny got last season,.

SMH. Those programs located in "dumps" like Athens, Georgia, Tuscaloosa Alabama and Norman, Oklahoma have actual on-field results to help them recruit and all Miami can do is take recruits to night clubs and beaches. Miami is down bad

1675533789904.gif

at that moment, I knew we were seriously going to get our nuts kicked in.
You’re not a true Trojan. I was in a bar in midtown bear crawling on the floor right with them! Let’s gooo! ✌️

And then we came out and punched Saban in the mouth, whoo boy!

You think he starts?

Haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere but I was kind of expecting them to move Graham to NT, and slide Benny in.

I liked what I saw in the limited action Benny got last season,.
Probably not but will need him for depth… I think he Benny, Graham and Jenkins give Michigan a solid rotation… Really like the roster for next year but need the 24 class to be Top 7 ranked for them to restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom