OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just glad Caleb will be gone when these dudes join the B1G. Don’t wanna see the sorry *** buckeye defense getting embarrassed even worse

Which freshman at your respective schools are generating the most buzz (read: #lies) thus far through the spring?

For FSU it’s pretty clearly Lucas Simmons. They seem to think he’ll be a 3 and out guy barring injury

Which freshman at your respective schools are generating the most buzz (read: #lies) thus far through the spring?

For FSU it’s pretty clearly Lucas Simmons. They seem to think he’ll be a 3 and out guy barring injury
Mauigoa already taking reps with the 1s at RT. Ray Ray Joseph sounds like he’s going to be a player too

Haven’t even paid attention to anything yet because I thought I had basketball to look forward to…instead I just got reminded that I’m a Texas A&M fan.

Those Galaxy foam cleats are fire

B2FEF66D-06C8-4A9C-B68B-1A55C27A0383.jpeg

At least someone is gonna be making a buck off of all our players getting arrested this season.

Can already see Jalen calling in tips to increase his collections.

2023 who had to decommit from ND because of a problem with admissions.

This and OC search make it seem like Freeman ain’t going to have much a leach there, which if that’s the case, why didn’t they just wait for Fickell then? Fickell would have taken that job, and this isn’t fair to Freeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom