OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
not gonna lie, I don't know 80% of the young men committing to usc.

Just nodding my head over here like I know.

Beyond washed.

I get texts from my friends all the time of UW commits and they all seem like impressive signings, but how the hell do I know? :lol:

Then nako xl nako xl tells me they're doing horrible, so 🤷‍♂️

Just gotta see what happens on the field. Only thing that matters to me.

I get texts from my friends all the time of UW commits and they all seem like impressive signings, but how the hell do I know? :lol:

Then nako xl nako xl tells me they're doing horrible, so 🤷‍♂️

Just gotta see what happens on the field. Only thing that matters to me.
As I get older every year, I say F these kids man. I don't get too hyped anymore. Show me what you got on an actual college field and then I'll root and act like I was there from day 1.

As I get older every year, I say F these kids man. I don't get too hyped anymore. Show me what you got on an actual college field and then I'll root and act like I was there from day 1.
It’s getting harder and harder to follow recruiting with NIL and fans just constantly throwing out BIG BAG talk when the kid doesn’t pick their school. Everybody is paying.

Aw so Rattler will be this years “first round big arm” guy who gets drafted way too high.

Word to Richardson, Malik, Trey, etc.

Nah, it’s Joe Milton this year.

Even with a good season, the amount of bad tape he has combined with his personality is going to put a ceiling on Rattler’s draft stock.

Just getting by with scraps

IMG_7988.jpeg

Please sir, may I have another 5*

Exhibit 1 when I say following recruiting is getting unbearable now. nako xl nako xl is several more exhibits (Addison, anybody?). Hypocrisy all over the place trying to act like your school is holier than thou when you’re actually just broke.

“We don’t do NIL” just means you have a listless leader who has no clue what’s going on with his program.

Last edited:
Kept his dad’s business afloat for the year, then on to greener pastures. (No fault of OSU, and not sure he’d ever play there…but don’t act like he didn’t get paid that first year.)

Then this…

But yea, we don’t do NIL

Man that’s the base model I bet, might even be a Kia with a body kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom