OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid is a Top 100 player with a 4.2 shuttle and 4.5 40 and 80” wingspan. I’m sure OSU offered him a big bag too :lol:

1688499792621.png

The “swooped in with the huge NIL” thing sounds like copium when they just landed Justin Scott because his mom was worried about the distance, but what do I know.

That makes sense. I’m not an OSU fan, but is it fair to say that the U can outspend damn near anyone except A&M?

That makes sense. I’m not an OSU fan, but is it fair to say that the U can outspend damn near anyone except A&M?
I don’t think Miami can outspend OSU, Bama, UGA etc. Miami’s a private school with some wealthy boosters like the Mas Brothers, the Soffer family, DiMare family etc, but the rabid football crazy alumni bases at some of those top schools still just are way more invested in football and spending to support. Miami is competitive with almost everybody at least

If they don’t it’ll be ones who they didn’t want anyway like we’ve seen before
Their high-star decommit list under Jimbo is basically Anthony Hill and Harold Perkins.

Like that’s literally it.

*edit* and Holstein, I guess, but that was super early in the cycle…

If you’re an offensive player committing to TAMU off the season they had last year, I don’t really know what can happen this year to make you reconsider

Aside from Checks bouncing
It literally CANNOT be worse than the last two years.

Looking forward to the next round of Decommit Season LOLs when they land Bussey and Kobe Brown. See y’all next week!

Last edited:

UNC definitely jumps out here. Wonder what the actual odds of them winning 11 games is?

Also, Louisville?

Shocked SC isn’t on this list.

FSU makes sense with the way their schedule looks today. But I’d be pretty shocked if they didn’t drop at least 2.

Not really seeing the Wisco hype. They got some transfers in but that is still a pretty radical change on O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom