OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how folks think California kids are going to stop applying to Colorado because they’re in a different conference. :lol: I get the visibility aspect of it, but Boulder is a cool town and a solid school that’s less expensive than a lot of UC’s.

If you’re a school like Arizona, you better be on the phone right now. I mean I guess the PAC-12 can backfill with SDSU or Colorado State.

Gotta be Utah making a move?
From what I’ve been seeing they would rather go back to the mountain west than be in a conference with BYU. The dislike is that real.

Similar to UConn the convos their AD is having are not the convos the alumni with power are having.

Washington?
eric-andre-let-me-out.gif

Or because he’s pretty much at his ceiling for any B1G job he could even get since Wisky isn’t an option :lol:. Snake oil salesmen. He should’ve signed it for all of FBS

I agree but he is an alum at Iowa.

If both the Stoops both tell them no, I’d be surprised if he doesn’t have a contingent there pushing for him to get the job if Ferentz lets his son cost him his job.

I agree but he is an alum at Iowa.

If both the Stoops both tell them no, I’d be surprised if he doesn’t have a contingent there pushing for him to get the job if Ferentz lets his son cost him his job.
Welp. That’s at least putting some skin in the game. I stand corrected

Welp. That’s at least putting some skin in the game. I stand corrected

Yea, he even has a ****ty Iowa tattoo he got when he was a player :lol:

1690412398089.jpeg

It’s a moot point, given how disgruntled Mark seems to be at UK I’d be surprised if he not trying to back door his way into that job if Iowa doesn’t get any better.

what makes him better then even last years TE's prospects ?

Fluidity as a route runner and his ability after the catch.

Bigger frame too, Kincaid is built like a blown up WR. If Brock wanted to, I don’t doubt he could get up to 250 and hold it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom