Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

Can someone tell me how is he a southpaw against orthodox and you don’t use your jab at all? :lol:

Meh…

Bud dog walks Taylor.

Hell, a focused Teo dog walks him. But i’m sure they’ll be debate to that.

All of those guys are gonna want Josh Taylor and want to be the first to send him to hell :lol:

Hell, I think Chon Zepeda would give him hell.

Not gonna buy the weight excuse now when he’s sworn up and down all week that he can make 140 comfortably

It shouldn’t have even been a question what Crawford does to Taylor even before he got lit up by Catterall. Boxing needs to get rid of those old *** judges and let ex fighters judge

Agreed Catterall could have and maybe should have got the decision but the referring today was the bigger travesty than the judges scorecards imo.

Catterall seemed to fade late and it cost him. If he could have just maintained a little more of what he had going all the way through rounds 9-12 I think he gets it despite status and location.

postol vs russell on showtime

postol got cheers when it was announced he was from ukraine

this russell is much more aggressive than jr but less precise with less def but that outy just cannot be unseen, if i were postol that sh*t will distract the hell out of me

bad stoppage, postol lost but there was no need to stop the fight with about 20 sec left

they just wanted to give russell 15-0 record with 15 ko

this dude got a ko gifted to him and implies he is better than crawford because he stopped a postol with an 18mon layoff and 6 years older at 38 who has his family in ukraine

:lol:

this is a good fight

really hope colbert was just lying about not bothering watching film on garcia just because he‘s a replacement because dude is standing toe to toe with him and might be winning the fight so far

colbert might be blocking majority of those punchings but garcias controlling the fight and the judge are scoring that for garcia

Back
Top Bottom