Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

How does someone with a chin as abysmally weak as Khan ever make it as far as he did?

Khan love money too much :lol: . Bruh wanna embarrass himself again? Brook would definitely send him to hell for good this time

Yeah I'm still mad that brook ****** up his career taking that golovkin fight. I would have favored him vs every welterweight at the time.

Yeah I'm still mad that brook ****ed up his career taking that golovkin fight. I would have favored him vs every welterweight at the time.
I am his biggest American fan. But he is a nutcase (cocaine, bar fights, etc). There is a reason it took him ten years to even get to a title fight and then the machete inciddent shortly afterwards.

I am his biggest American fan. But he is a nutcase (cocaine, bar fights, etc). There is a reason it took him ten years to even get to a title fight and then the machete inciddent shortly afterwards.

Yeah he wasn’t living a boxers life outside the ring and was getting too reckless.

On the real I think Brook can beat Eubanks Jr. He hates that dude too so I think he takes that last fight and then retires.

So he hasn't been good with his money? He's made a lot over the years.

He keeps losing millions in property investments. Yeah he's probably at around $100 mil career earnings

Josh Taylor fights this weekend? im surprised because this dude barely fights since 2018. No wonder why he's not a bigger name or draw. Lot of people don't like him personally too I noticed.

He better be fighting 3 times this year to be honest.

140 is the meh division stuck in between a loaded 135 and 147. Always considered it a transition class where fighters test the waters before moving to the big dog league.

Maybe that’s why crawford stayed at 140 and avoided 147 for the longest

Now he’s complaining about money when the big dogs were always at 147 and he was too busy cutting down to 135 and 140

I just have a strange feeling. Taylor might be overlooking him, despite what he says. Plus Caterall has the benefit of having a trainer who was a pro boxer that is Southpaw.

I had that feeling too but then I was like naaaah. Taylor def is the type to overlook someone with him pompous attitude.

Back
Top Bottom