Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

We primed to be spoiled for weeks on end on the back of Furry's W.

April 30: Las Vegas (ESPN/ESPN+) -- Title fight: Shakur Stevenson vs. Oscar Valdez

May 7: Las Vegas (DAZN) -- Title fight: Canelo Alvarez vs. Dmitry Bivol

May 14: TBD (Showtime) -- Title fight: Jermell Charlo vs. Brian Castano

May 21: Derbyshire, United Kingdom-- Title fight : Demetrius Andrade vs. Zach Parker

May 28: New York (Showtime) -- Title fight: Gervonta Davis vs. Rolando Romero

June 4: Melbourne (ESPN) -- Title fight: George Kambosos vs. Devin Haney

June 7: Saitama, Japan -- Inoue vs. Donaire

July 23: TBA (DAZN -- Title fight: Oleksandr Usyk vs. Anthony Joshua

Theres a total of 5 boxing cards May 14th, probably the most i remember in a long time for 1 day

Looking forward to Shakur as always, Keshawn Davis is on the main card too I believe fighting Esteban Sanchez … ..definitely check him out as well if you haven’t before

I’m guessing undercard will be on ESPN, and the main for ESPN + ….anyone know for sure ?

If Tyson Fury retires and actually vacates his WBC heavyweight world title, then based on the current rankings the WBC would most likely order Deontay Wilder (WBC #1) to face the winner of Joe Joyce (WBC #2) vs Joseph Parker (WBC #3) for the vacant belt.

sounds like a win-win for jake because he’s gon rake in $$$ no matter the outcome even if he has tobget KOd for it

Surprised theres no talk of tonights bout between skakur and valdez. Imo they're the toughest opponent each has yet to face. Valdez gonna deal with a lot of movement and speed, while shakurs gonna have to deal with stalking and power.

I got Stevenson by decision.
i got $100 on Valdez for those +500 odds but im fully expecting Shakur to beat him. Got Serrano beating Katie as well

Back
Top Bottom