Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

Doesn't Canelo fight soon? Zero buzz for it, or did I miss something? No, all-access type show?

Tyson Fury just came in 12-plus pounds lighter, 264¾ pounds, for his fight with Dillian Whyte than he did for his 3rd fight against Deontay Wilder. He weighed a career-high 277 for his 11th-round knockout of Wilder on October 9th. Whyte weighed 253¼ pounds.

This dork lucky Mike was holding back his punches

He's lucky that wasn't 80's Iron Mike.

you see Wimbledon just banned all russian players including 9 of them ranked in the top 30 so right now its happening in all sports besides MMA it seems

I think he meant the part about letting him fight as a Canadian, not that Russian athletes were being banned.

I think he meant the part about letting him fight as a Canadian, not that Russian athletes were being banned.

I mean on 1 hand Beterbiev has been living in Quebec for yrs now, on the other he definitely has a close relationship with Kadyrov

They shouldn’t be banned unless they are going to start holding American athletes accountable for the actions of our government as well.

And we all know Mauricio would have 0 qualms about sanctioning fights in the Gulf States despite their numerous human rights abuses.

If you want to make a stand that’s fine, but to selectively apply it is ********.

the fury-whyte fight is regular US time right?

or is it earlier since its not in the US?

They shouldn’t be banned unless they are going to start holding American athletes accountable for the actions of our government as well.

And we all know Mauricio would have 0 qualms about sanctioning fights in the Gulf States despite their numerous human rights abuses.

If you want to make a stand that’s fine, but to selectively apply it is bull****.

The only qualifier here is the US didn't have massive global sanctions put on it, but in general I agree.

It'd be dope for Whyte to win after being WBC mandatory for like a decade :rofl: expecting Fury tho

Back
Top Bottom