Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

How can you not agree Shakur is way bigger than Valdez? Are you literally blind or blinded by bias. Even the commentators mentioned it while saying Shakur refused to discuss his walking weight.
Ignore that troll, she has the worst posts in here

Shakur is a great fighter, but he doesn’t have that killer instinct.

Last round of the fight proved that.

Would love to see him fight Lomachenko.

That would be a fascinating fight, stylistically.

…assuming Loma’s best days aren’t behind him.

^ I have to disagree with your comment about “killer instinct”

He def has it, was just sticking to his plan.

^ I have to disagree with your comment about “killer instinct”

He def has it, was just sticking to his plan.
He was completely dominating the fight.

It was target practice for the last 3 or 4 rounds.

Was either Ward or Bradley who said he took his foot off the gas in the last round.

Either he doesn’t have the power or doesn’t have the mindset to go for the kill if it means taking a risk.

…that’s what killer instinct is.

Im lost what the connection between Zach and Murray in SA?

I know there is some hesitation for giving Zach the max but other option do the Bulls have? Let the young dudes grow, injuries stunt some growth no?

Crazy now how Harden is going to get killed for getting swept by Miami :lol:

West 2nd match ups >>>East?

It’s a shame Stevenson doesn’t have more power.

And as far as him being bigger than Valdez, its an advantage but as long as he makes weight it’s fair game. Cutting weight is a science and part of the game, some are better at it than others.

jake paul said he’d fight anyone in hearns stables that has less than 10 fights

looks like it’ll be 1-0 chev clark

Shakur stevenson is a special special fighter. Its gonna take an insane performance to beat that kid because he damn sure isnt gonna beat himself.

Taylor vs serrano was the best women's fight I've ever seen. I scored it 6-4 for taylor because I thought she swept the last 4 rounds. Taylor is tough as hell because serrano is a monster. I thought she was finished after round 5 when her brains got scrambled so props to her for winning the 2nd half of the fight. A Rematch and rubber match is definitely coming.

I thought Serrano took the fight…but man they left it all in the ring.

Stevenson looked sharp…as someone said earlier, I hope Loma is next, that fight will be good.

That brawl after the fight, was Stevensons mom really in the middle of the Scuffle? That sucks, why is she not with his son.

Shakur is a great fighter, but he doesn’t have that killer instinct.

Last round of the fight proved that.

Would love to see him fight Lomachenko.

That would be a fascinating fight, stylistically.

…assuming Loma’s best days aren’t behind him.
you must not have seen his fight in Miami

Back
Top Bottom