Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

those offers are probably still gon be there for canelo anywaysas long as he doesnt lose to bivol and/or ggg

if not higher

$55M for Spence seems like easy money. 164 would be nothing for Canelo to make.

I have serious doubts Canelo would be able to make that weight. He looks huge now, I'd be surprised if we ever saw him below 168. Speaking of that I also wonder if he does fight GGG, if it will be at 168 as well.

i thought the deal with the bivol fight also includes a ggg rematch if if both wins their respective matches?

i thought the deal with the bivol fight also includes a ggg rematch if if both wins their respective matches?

It does and GGG already beat Murata so if Canelo wins on Sat the fight is on in Sept and thats the biggest money fight for Canelo out there, DAZN paying out at least $60 mil for that

i hope ggg gets paid close to the same amount so even if he loses he can finally ride off to the sunset

No GGG is the B side so he'll get $30 mil, seeing as how he just got $20 mil for Murata GGG will be riding off the sunset very well financially

Apparently Eddi Reynoso said in an interview they're looking to fight Charlo next year and possibly Usyk.

So the only way to watch the PPV is to pay for DAZN sub ($19.99) and then pay $59.99 for the fight?

The second row at this fight :lol:

hos-wayne-brady.gif

Usyk actually said he’d come down to cruiser to fight him but Canelo wants to fight for them belts.

if he can still make weight then go for the huge payday

i think he hwas 220 in the joshua fight and probably heavier on fight night, when was the last time he fought cruiser?

anyways, its fight time, he got to get past bivol first

but for bivol, i think he really needs to put canelo down because canelo is gon be a tough beat on the cards

Back
Top Bottom