Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

All that leaving Mayweather talk was to keep people intrigued and interested in this fight

Tank looked like he was a miniature version of Pretty Boy Floyd tonight

tank so dominant with all the KO's on his record... kinda reminds me of triple GGG just winning every fight by KO geez...would like to see him fight the winner of the kambosas haney fight or ryan garcia

pretty boy floyd and tank were similar as far as being dominant and getting KOs... but I feel like tank KO be hitting hard like 1 punch and they out while floyd would load up the combinations

I think there were reported gunshots or something crazy happening after the fight at Barclays. People started to come back into the arena floor. Gotta wait for some confirmed sources.

pretty boy floyd and tank were similar as far as being dominant and getting KOs... but I feel like tank KO be hitting hard like 1 punch and they out while floyd would load up the combinations
Not the KO

The way he was boxing throughout the fight

Especially the way he set up the duck under and came up firing the straight left

Tank set up that knockout in the first round

Reminds me of maidana broner. Talked mad ****, got sent crashing through the ropes, and left the ring sad. History always repeats itself lol

Browsing through Twitter rn and people saying all sorts of stuff like people getting trampled and ducking for cover. I didn't close my feed and saw people on the arena floor rush the tunnel.

Hoping everything is OK and control 🙏

Dog when he kept picking up the mic 😂😂. He sold the fight, I had no interest in watching until I seen him talking ****. Called that man a koala with chlamydia and said he pissing flem 😂😂😂😂. The lisp and random Bs undefeated.

Back
Top Bottom