Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

Is he actually good?
He was the crown jewel of this Olympic class, I can't believe Hearn let Shalom get him for only $500k signing bonus. Hearn better hope Benn turns into the next brit superstar and Skye can be a star on the womens side for him cause Whittaker is likely to be that superstar for Boxxer's stable

Jermell Charlo vs Brian Castano (05/14/22 at Dignity Health Sports Park) Gate $1,001,912.50

Zurdo vs Boesel gate $138,995.00

Jermell Charlo vs Brian Castano (05/14/22 at Dignity Health Sports Park) Gate $1,001,912.50

Zurdo vs Boesel gate $138,995.00
Damn Zurdo shot himself in the foot for sitting on the shelf for so long. His opponent being sub-par didn't help either.

Yeah his last gate vs Barrera was over $350k, also they scheduled this same night as 2 other fights in the LA area
I hear a lot of people who think that he is the biggest threat to Bivol at 175. I really do not have much of an opinion because I just haven't seen enough of Zurdo.

I hear a lot of people who think that he is the biggest threat to Bivol at 175. I really do not have much of an opinion because I just haven't seen enough of Zurdo.

I mean Arum already said he's not going to put up the money for Beterbiev/smith winner vs Bivol so Bivols fighting either Zurdo or Buatsi next

I mean Arum already said he's not going to put up the money for Beterbiev/smith winner vs Bivol so Bivols fighting either Zurdo or Buatsi next
Probably Buatsi, Matchroom doesn't want to risk Bivol putting him up against a fighter that is signed to another promoter and isn't a big draw.

Eddie Hearn has revealed he offered Jose Ramirez $1m to face Conor Benn and Rick Mirigan turned it down asking for 2-3x

Kownacki turned down 7 figure offer for Chisora

i guess all that talking worked

how much is rollys cut of the ppv buys?

Rolly probably got a 20% split, did a way better job selling the fight tho, a lot more ppv buys than that 160k last fight vs Cruz and bigger gate as well

20% isnt bad, at least he built it up high enough that he gets something on top of the $500k purse because the ko probably derailed his career a bit and will probably prevent him from getting another big fight soon

20% isnt bad, at least he built it up high enough that he gets something on top of the $500k purse because the ko probably derailed his career a bit and will probably prevent him from getting another big fight soon

yeah i mean this is Rollys 1st 7 figure payday, more than what he's made in his career thus far

Rolly will be the broner of this generation. He wont beat any of the top guys but will be there to market the fight

Eddie Hearn has revealed he offered Jose Ramirez $1m to face Conor Benn and Rick Mirigan turned it down asking for 2-3x

Kownacki turned down 7 figure offer for Chisora
Hearn should try to match Benn with Mikey Garcia. Garcia should do it based off principle because Matchroom and DAZN overpaid him.

Back
Top Bottom