Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

The Devin Haney vs George Kambosos Jr rematch for Haney's undisputed WBA, WBC, IBF & WBO lightweight world titles is reportedly now being planned for Oct 15th at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne - venue famous for hosting the Australian Open tennis. [According to
@DanRafael1
]

So somehow someway, Keith Thurman of all people got ranked #1 by the WBC and is now Errol Spence's mandatory lol.

I've officially given up on spence vs crawford ever happening and I dont even care if it does happen anymore.

So somehow someway, Keith Thurman of all people got ranked #1 by the WBC and is now Errol Spence's mandatory lol.

I've officially given up on spence vs crawford ever happening and I dont even care if it does happen anymore.
I mean if theyre not going to fight, Keith/Spence aint a bad fight in the meantime.

They know enough fans will tune in to make a profit on this fight so the cycle continues.

They know enough fans will tune in to make a profit on this fight so the cycle continues.
Errol been saying for years that he will never fight thurman. It'll be another bad look for him and pbc not making the crawford fight again even the bull**** that's going on should be obvious already.

Keith lost to a semi retired 40 year old manny Pacquiao 3 years ago, fought once since and didnt look impressive. I dont think spence vs thurman in 2022 is a competitive fight at all.
His only loss to a legend.

Its a solid fight if Spence/Craw cant get made.

Back
Top Bottom