Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

I’ve been watching Magsayo since he was in Nonito’s undercard here in the PI. This was always how he fought. Even before Roach. Starts out hot, gets tired, gets his *** beat for awhile and prays for that lucky shot. Sometimes he’ll land it for a KO. This time, a KD wasnt enough. Don’t think a new trainer will change much. He’s consistently inconsistent

8B6F905A-2BD3-41B1-A209-6766906B6AE7.jpeg

finessence finessence punk *****

I happy they’re fighting but 6 months? These guys love being inactive on that side of the street.

Gotta figure out if it'll be in the U.S or down under, and if its here in the U.S how they can get the money together to what would be comparable down under

Promoters aside….

I do like the new generation going after each other and calling one another out consistently.

Fortuna definitely looked like he lost a step, but ryan looked decent on Saturday….his pressure was most impressive IMO

Promoters aside….

I do like the new generation going after each other and calling one another out consistently.

Fortuna definitely looked like he lost a step, but ryan looked decent on Saturday….his pressure was most impressive IMO
Ehh I dont know about impressive. Dude hasnt learned to cut off the ring.

Back
Top Bottom