Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

Haney would do teo the same way he did kambosos 🤷🏿‍♂️

Likely, but I would still like to see that fight. Any of Tank, Loma, Haney, Lopez, Stevenson, and Garcia (Garcia being the lowest since he still hasn't really tested himself, and I think he loses to all of these guys,) would be great fights.

Politics in boxing is what make me hate boxing. So many juicy matchups that can be made, but the PO-LI-TI-CS involved messed stuff up.

Benavidez should fight Plant next. He's fighting a journeyman is Uzcategui, which he is going to knock out.

Wilder looks like hes back. he should fight ANDY RUIZ..

At this point I'd like to see Wilder take on any of Usyk, Joshua or Ruiz. Just please no more journeyman or guys way over matched.

i really dont mind who wilder fought, he is coming back from two huge losses where got demolished and knocked out

it was more of a test where he is mentally than anything else

and as bad as kambosos was, at least dude jumped in the fray with one if the best out there, he couldve done one easy fight for his first title defense but he was gon go after loma then the war happened and he went against haney

at least he got some decent payday and brought some business to his home country

Nahhhh. Anyone who is co-signing Bud after this can’t be serious. Spence would of been fighting in Nov/Dec for sure if he had known.

I’ve never heard anything like this. This proves Bud is shook of the fight and is or trying to wait for Spence to move up.

Bud is an idiot and a clown. Just say you need a tuneup or go up to 154 so he can become undisputed. I hope Spence beats the brakes off him eventually for wasting his time and money.

For the ones who were yapping :lol:. I TOLD yall that dude Crawford is an idiot and SLOW.

He’s a DUCKER. We gonna call him DUCK Crawford. I’ve never heard of anything like this

Fam ducks Spence, goes to fight on a platform NOBODY has heard of and instead of fighting Boots, Ortiz or even Thurman he fights someone who Mean Machine not only beat but TKOed :rofl:.

The jokes write themselves. I never want to hear from anyone trying to talk about Crawford :lol:

Last edited:
Nahhhh. Anyone who is co-signing Bud after this can’t be serious. Spence would of been fighting in Nov/Dec for sure if he had known.

I’ve never heard anything like this. This proves Bud is shook of the fight and is or trying to wait for Spence to move up.

Bud is an idiot and a clown. Just say you need a tuneup or go up to 154 so he can become undisputed. I hope Spence beats the brakes off him eventually for wasting his time and money.

You cant possibly believe this lol

Yall getting bamboozled if yall believe anyone besides al haymon and pbc are the reasons this fight didnt get made

Yall getting bamboozled if yall believe anyone besides al haymon and pbc are the reasons this fight didnt get made

Bruh stop making excuses for that guy Crawford. You still got the cape on for him? Everything is out now. He literally didn’t want the fight and your still here saying Al and PBC are to blame :lol:

They catered to everything he wanted in the contract and while he was negotiating with Spence and it was locked in boy got shook meanwhile was making that David fight happen the whole time.

I’m a fan of both but stop it. Why isn’t he even fighting other top competition like Thurman etc? This is a duck.

Yeah that’s a straight duck :lol: . Anyone saying PBC and AL are to blame needs to wake up and go look at the facts and not feelings.

Yall dont get it. It doesnt even make sense debating this with yall lol. All the facts are there for people who can see🤷🏿‍♂️

I'll just say this. If anyone believes that a dude who has been calling for a specific fight for almost 5 years, got every excuse in the world from the opponent and his team about why the fight couldnt get made, finally gets all obstacles on his side for the fight to get made just to back out at the last minute. If anyone believes that then they're crazy as **** lol

don’t worry Crawford they are going to be sure to find that BLK Prime app site or whatever that fake worldstar platform is :rofl: . This guy
12C20F50-1A99-42E8-ACB9-763CE468EEA2.jpeg

Yall dont get it. It doesnt even make sense debating this with yall lol. All the facts are there for people who can see🤷🏿‍♂️

State your case then. Where's the evidence? I've got favorites in this fight, I just want to see 2 of the best go at it. From the outside this all looks bad from Crawford.

State your case then. Where's the evidence? I've got favorites in this fight, I just want to see 2 of the best go at it. From the outside this all looks bad from Crawford.
Wheres the evidence that its crawfords fault that the fight didnt get made?

All I see is a dude that's moving on with his career and not wasting time.

Now let's look at the pbc track record of NOT making the best fights possible. Is crawford supposed to join the majority of pbc fighters who are either inactive and fighting once a year if that all because hes waiting on a soence fight which will never happen and was never going to happen all along simply because haymon and or whoever controls his career doesnt believe he can beat crawford?

Everyone knows that this ISNT a big money fight and is going and wont be profitable. The PBC budget dried up YEARS ago. Anyone who isnt seeing this will be tricked into believing crawford is to blame. Is he supposed to just go along with whatever the contract says just to make the fight happen to make us happy lol? Are we forgetting that less than a year ago, Tim Smith admitted that the fight isnt happening because there is no budget for it?????? Are we going to convienently forget that just to blame crawford, and not al haymon for blowing through the budget because he doesnt know what hes doing and never did lol?

If errol spence and terence crawford were both signed to top rank, (the same top rank ran by the man everyone hates but always seems to make the best fights happen), then this fight wouldve happened years ago and they probably would've fought twice maybe even 3 times by now. But errol is stuck in that PBC contract where he has no say in anything in his career where his boss ran through the money and cant even afford to pay fighter purses which is why dudes are inactive over there. Adrien Broner might be a joke in and out of the ring, but listen to the dude when he speaks. He hasnt just been going off on random rants about PBC for the past few years for no reason. But hey let's just ignore these facts and blame bud🤷🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom