Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

aab.jpg

Kendall Gill (former NBA player, who boxes) been trying to get at Paul for a while. Would be interesting I'd think.

Kendall Gill (former NBA player, who boxes) been trying to get at Paul for a while. Would be interesting I'd think.

Kendall has 4 "pro" fights. 3 in 2005. 1 in 2010

If he was serious he'd be boxing with all of the celeb fights being made.

doesnt even make sense, he has the date where he lost to canelo so is he saying he himself was buried?

cant just do random sh*t :lol:

This guy really is not all up there and is dumb :lol: . He was better off not even putting this video out.

Personally I think that fighters who cut weight to fight smaller guys should be disqualified for the pound for pound discussion. They can have their belts.

...but the pound for pound should be reserved for guys willing to go up in weight.

Yeah I’ve basically kind of felt the same way. It’s like weight bullying right. It’s an art in itself to weight 160 then cut down to 147 and rehydrate with good nutrition. Take a lot of discipline

Really hope that tank/Garcia fight happens.
Assuming at this point it won’t happen until January/February earliest?

yall think davis puts garcia to sleep?

i just see garcia on the bottom of the top lightweights

Yeah I think Ryan starts off great jabbing and using his length and then Tank just times him right just one time with Ryan’s chin hanging out there. Tank in those big KOs has said he just kept seeing Leo, Rolly etc doing the same telegraphed routine and he let them over a few rounds and then caught em.

If that doesn’t happen then it’ll be competitive but idk if it goes 12

Back
Top Bottom