Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

Lots of talk at the moment that t bum crawford is holding up the fight against errrol spence lol

Living up to his name, bum

Of course he is. Dude is dumb outside the ring.

Happy for Regis. Time to shine my boy and that’s a very tough matchup with Zepeda. They would of jerked him had Ramirez not been getting married which is crazy.

Thurman cant run anywhere. He's gonna have to take that Garcia rematch and move up or retire because he does not want to see Boots or Ortiz. That would put him away for good :lol:

If anything Thurman should just take on Connor Benn but he's gonna just have to outbox him and get him flustered. Not sure how he would fare engaging with Connor. Prime Keith would of probably stopped Benn though.

excellent-happy.gif

Last belt holder crawford fought was Horn in 2018 lmao sad

Spence put in all that work to collect the straps and this dude Crawford got the audacity to hold up the fight :lol:

I want to see him get the breaks beat off him just for that stupidity

Tyson Fury has reportedly made his trilogy fight offer to Derek Chisora via Goldstar Promotions - the company that puts on his speaking event tours. If they can reach a deal, the aim is for December at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff. [According to
@MikeCoppinger
]

Gettin nelo-khan/ggg-brook vibes. Supposedly its at 156, wonder how easy it'll be for Jr to get down that low.

Eubank having to cut down is what makes it different in my eyes from those fights, and really interesting tbh. I wouldn’t be surprised if he walked around in the 180’s.

I’m still favoring Jr tho early.

Back
Top Bottom