OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

I did get the black/red/white AZG retros and they felt like bricks on court. Had to off em. I loved the OGs so I’m a bit skeptical on these 2s retros. Guess I can see for myself before long.

A little stiff and tight. Switched to my lebron 20s after one game. Will continue breaking them in. They are lower to the ground than the 20s which I like.

A little stiff and tight. Switched to my lebron 20s after one game. Will continue breaking them in. They are lower to the ground than the 20s which I like.

The material is definitely stiff out of the box. Even broke my skin after 1st work out. Have been working out in them a few times a week and slowly breaking in.

Breaking them in at the gym today. It’s just tight at the toe box around the widest part of my foot. But since it’s leather and mesh it should stretch out.

Attachments

• 87E62753-30E2-4B95-961A-791A0782087E.jpeg
    87E62753-30E2-4B95-961A-791A0782087E.jpeg
    382.6 KB · Views: 364
do you normally wear a nice watch to work out?

Sheesh. The Panerai flex lol

I’m still waiting for my pair from Packer

Yikes spotted! Only for cardio and when I’m training people. I got somewhat bad eyesight so the big face helps lol. Before I pivoted to fitness training I used to work in finance , it’s a reminder of how I used to work myself to death for other peoples profits. Lol

Packer got me my pair pretty quickly. Think I ordered right before new years on Saturday and they arrived Wednesday. But maybe New York is closer to where they shipped from.

Yikes spotted! Only for cardio and when I’m training people. I got somewhat bad eyesight so the big face helps lol. Before I pivoted to fitness training I used to work in finance , it’s a reminder of how I used to work myself to death for other peoples profits. Lol

Packer got me my pair pretty quickly. Think I ordered right before new years on Saturday and they arrived Wednesday. But maybe New York is closer to where they shipped from.

My eyesight has worsened this year. Maybe I need to get me something similar.

Panerai started off as the watch of the Italian navy, it’s basically meant to be highly waterproof, big face with really bright glow so it can be legible under deep water dives. Now like a lot of things its a luxury brand.

Funny thing is I think a lot of us have shoe collections exceeding 5k lol.

Resale value on Panerai isn’t very good, best to buy them used in mint condition. The one I have is a little harder to find because its a left handed model, and crown guard is on the left side so it won’t dig into my wrist

Panerai started off as the watch of the Italian navy, it’s basically meant to be highly waterproof, big face with really bright glow so it can be legible under deep water dives. Now like a lot of things its a luxury brand.

Funny thing is I think a lot of us have shoe collections exceeding 5k lol.

Resale value on Panerai isn’t very good, best to buy them used in mint condition. The one I have is a little harder to find because its a left handed model, and crown guard is on the left side so it won’t dig into my wrist

as someone who knows less than ZERO about watches, i found this to be cool insight. repped.

i had 3 different GFs buy me watches and within a week of getting the watch we broke up. told my now wife years and years ago "never give me a watch"

doesn't mean i can't buy one for myself but those panerai prices.......Godspeed, brethren.

Back
Top Bottom