OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

Hooped in the navy's last night. Had the OG navys too and i think the retros are up to par with the OGs (although i never hooped in the OGs, just walked around/chilled with them).

I was happy with the quality of the retros. played with them straight out the box, no breaking in needed. started feeling the cushion of the double stacked zoom air by my 2nd game and the strap helped me not tweak my ankle any worse than it is now (landed on someone's foot after shooting a jumpshot). i just wish the tongue was longer. i think the tongue on the OGs went past the collar IIRC, these sit below.....

should i grab another pair to chill in?

overall a good retro. pleather quality isn't great though. feels very stiff out of the box. double up on discount

Creme screwed me lol. I bought a size 12 off of Oneness for $119 after not receiving my size 12 from Creme. I filed a complaint with PayPal and Creme RUSHED me my pair like a day later and PayPal canceled my claim. Cool, no biggie. I'll just sell the Creme pair. Mannnn...I can't give these shoes away SMH. People have been flaking like crazy. This is crazy...

Creme screwed me lol. I bought a size 12 off of Oneness for $119 after not receiving my size 12 from Creme. I filed a complaint with PayPal and Creme RUSHED me my pair like a day later and PayPal canceled my claim. Cool, no biggie. I'll just sell the Creme pair. Mannnn...I can't give these shoes away SMH. People have been flaking like crazy. This is crazy...
Are these the USA/Navy pairs?

Yeah which Colorway and what’s your price?

Hooped in the navy's last night. Had the OG navys too and i think the retros are up to par with the OGs (although i never hooped in the OGs, just walked around/chilled with them).

I was happy with the quality of the retros. played with them straight out the box, no breaking in needed. started feeling the cushion of the double stacked zoom air by my 2nd game and the strap helped me not tweak my ankle any worse than it is now (landed on someone's foot after shooting a jumpshot). i just wish the tongue was longer. i think the tongue on the OGs went past the collar IIRC, these sit below.....

should i grab another pair to chill in?

Finally broke mine out at work the other day and I wish the tongue was longer as well.
I rocked them with the strap and it was digging into my ankle. When I pulled the tongue up and put it felt amazing I wish it was a way it can stay that way.

a.whole.year.though?

Nike probably thinking they were going to have LBJ wear these in April 2023 but with the way things are going with the Lakers, might as well just have him wear them now lol.

doc.gif

Back
Top Bottom