OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

At first glance, watching from my laptop, I thought it was white leather with purple base mesh. That'd be a fire lakers PE. Reverse city attack dunk type of blocking.

can I get a LC on these Maccabi’s?
thanks Fam.
IMG_7868.png
IMG_7871.png
IMG_7870.png
IMG_7869.png

Let us know how they performed!
I have the Macabi’s and did a review on those earlier in this thread…. these feel exactly the same, minus the shorter tongue. There is a break in process because of the materials but traction is great, cushion is super nice, and fit is TTS for me. Stiff out the box, midsole feels on the narrow side and not exactly the lightest shoe out would be the only cons for me.

I think my other pair took about 3-4 wearings before they started feeling on point

Damn kinda wish I went for 2s instead of 20s for hoop
I still prefer the 20’s over the retros… lighter, ready to go out the box, more comfortable upper, and slightly better fit.

Can’t go wrong with either… these are my two favorites from the LBJ line. When they don’t go overboard with the tech specs Nike really nails with the perfect balance of support, cushioning and responsiveness.

They feel good to me , only issue is the narrow toe box so I exchanged for half size bigger. Don’t remember the originals being as narrow but I was like 18 years younger back then too lol.
I bought this last week to use on my Kyrie Infinity’s and it helped stretch the width of those out for me to where I find em playable again …If you are cool with the length of the shoe might be something worth looking into.
IMG_0529.jpeg

Last edited:
They feel good to me , only issue is the narrow toe box so I exchanged for half size bigger. Don’t remember the originals being as narrow but I was like 18 years younger back then too lol.

I bought this last week to use on my Kyrie Infinity’s and it helped stretch the width of those out for me to where I find em playable again …If you are cool with the length of the shoe might be something worth looking into.
I got these in my shoe as we speak lol. I tried them in the Kobe Protro 1 but the synthetic leather isn't budging.
I actually remember the OG Lebron IIs being narrow right by the toe too. I don't think they ever really broke in for me even after the zoom popped lol.
I tried to stay true to size this time but I might have to go up a 1/2 size.
6D5DE768-2200-43B2-8620-702C430DB93F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom