OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

For those of you planning to cop the Animals, what do you plan to wear with them? That's not me trying to roast or be funny, it's a genuine question.

I just keep thinking "That B***h" Carol Baskin whenever I see those.

I've always lowkey wanted a pair of kicks with animal print. I'm not a big air max guy at all so I wouldn't buy the AM1 or 95s, the J3s are decent but im not IN LOVE with them. When I found out the Lebron 2s are dropping, I was in heaven as I've always loved them. It'll be my only animal print pair of kicks. I don't need more than that.

I wanted to double up on the navys, but that seemed excessive. Plus I'll be able to wear the white/gold colorway with a lot.

The retros take FOREVER to break-in but once they do they feel ALMOST as amazing as the OGs. Those copping for a little over $100 - that’s a steal

Caught some Lebby returns at my local.
B79F1FDA-C554-4700-9206-8F39C5654BBB.jpeg

If your size is still available, yes. If not you MAY get some pushback. If so, call back and try another rep.

Just tried on my navy’s, they feel snug af, also the zoom aint hitting like the og but hopefully they get softer.

Reactions: Ube
Just tried on my navy’s, they feel snug af, also the zoom aint hitting like the og but hopefully they get softer.
Did you go tts? I’ve always felt like my true size in Lebrons were too tight so I always go up a half size. Hopefully it’s the same with this release.

Did you go tts? I’ve always felt like my true size in Lebrons were too tight so I always go up a half size. Hopefully it’s the same with this release.
Yup, went w TTS 12, my foot is extra wide tho. Need a 12.5 fr but it’s sold out on NDC.

I’m gonna wear em around the house and see if I can get em loosened up enough to hoop in

Reactions: Ube
I had to go half size up. It’s kinda narrow in the toe box and the stock insole is pretty thick, which makes the fit even tighter.

Try taking out the insole and swapping in a thinner one.

Hopefully Nike comes to their senses and we see the crimsons. Still can’t believe they couldn’t just retro all 3 of 3 GR colorways they made for these 🤦🏼‍♂️.

Back
Top Bottom