OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

Deal is too good 😎
IMG_2305.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m looking at it as most of these retros we might not see for another 20 years if they retro brons anything like how they’re doing the Kobe’s. And especially since these are hitting deep disco
Hmm good point.

At this point, the AZGs should be like AJ1s in terms of availability and colorways. Maybe they're waiting for LeBron's retirement for that to happen.

Nike loves their 80s tech and people keep it eating it up. Air Forces, AJ 1-4s, Air Max 1s, etc. 30-40+ year old tech has such a low cost to make in 2023. I do wonder how they plan to move with Bron's brand when he does hang it up. They're obviously betting on Bronny and Bryce to keep the legacy going for modern models, but will we see more retros like Jordan Brand.

Another hoop session in the 2’s…
IMG_0771.jpeg

Getting better and better with each wearing. Leather in the toebox really starting to mold to my foot shape

Edit: Wore these the entire 3 hours… NO WAY in hell could I have done that in the beginning of the break in process 😂 foot would’ve been on fire!
IMG_0773.jpeg

Last edited:
^^ My Elimination 2s just got delivered, excited to get home and see em in person - went up a half size from my outlet 2s since they a lil snug

• Haha
Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom